The Big Sheffield Graffiti Thread

all the graffiti I see around Sheffield is toy. There's the odd one or two pieces by the old writers like ASK that are good but all the rest is very poor IMO.

all the graffiti I see around Sheffield is toy. There's the odd one or two pieces by the old writers like ASK that are good but all the rest is very poor IMO.

which writers do you rate chri5? I havent really checked out any of the newer writers in sheff, but there definately is some talent about, i suppose you just have to look for it.

you cant call people like des,t-rex,mist1,dial,bern,casper,arek etc toy

you cant call people like des,t-rex,mist1,dial,bern,casper,arek etc toy

t-rex? ive not seen this before - where is some of his stuff?

iv never seen any of casps stuff, only throws and enouf tags. has he done any peices?

t-rex? ive not seen this before - where is some of his stuff?

he had an exebition on down at dulo, gone now tho.

he had an exebition on down at dulo, gone now tho.

has anyone seen the spraycan art in the foyer at the Workstation, i think or in Site Gallery - i cant remember which?

pretty good stuff tho, very tidy.

you'll see t-rex all over sheffield,or izal which he also writes

casper has done peices ,mainly in heeley,sharrow,ranmoor and millhouses

Mist1 if it's still the same guy from about 16 years ago? has done some quality work (not seen much by him for ages though although I haven't been looking). Dial is ok again he's been around for a while (not sure if it's the same one?)

Keep seeing FORM around, I don't rate his style, his letters are poor, he can use a can correctly I'll give him that.

What happened to the TDK 'easel' and the talented graf crews of days gone by?

I take it superchrome is 'crome' or 'joke' from the wsk?

Mist1 if it's still the same guy from about 16 years ago? has done some quality work (not seen much by him for ages though although I haven't been looking). Dial is ok again he's been around for a while (not sure if it's the same one?)

Keep seeing FORM around, I don't rate his style, his letters are poor, he can use a can correctly I'll give him that.

What happened to the TDK 'easel' and the talented graf crews of days gone by?

I take it superchrome is 'crome' or 'joke' from the wsk?

Ive seen some decent FORM pieces about, mostly old stuff but he's neat, he dont push the boundries but i like his lettering.

Dial i believe is the same one thats been around for donkies, although i dont see the Dial "d" anymore, do people remember that?

MIST1 is talented tho, again i havent seen loads but what i have seen is good. Has MIST1 done stuff in NYC or is that a different one?

if it was a paid job would they get up in the morning to do it?:loopy:

are you mad? plenty of people do get paid to do it. go into archieplago art gallery on eccy road there selling kid acne canvases for about 150 to 300 qiud. personally i do it to **** people like you off.:thumbsup: