The Big Sheffield Graffiti Thread

this is starting to get boring now, especially you t020, say something new please.

Can someone give me some good spots to go and get some photos, mainly looking for pieces or anything original. Or any old schools pieces that have survived.

I'm sorry you find the issue of respect for other people and their property to be "boring". Perhaps this goes a long way to explaining the actions of people of your ilk.

this is starting to get boring now, especially you t020, say something new please.

Can someone give me some good spots to go and get some photos, mainly looking for pieces or anything original. Or any old schools pieces that have survived.

have you tried the ball courts yet mate?

I'm sorry you find the issue of respect for other people and their property to be "boring". Perhaps this goes a long way to explaining the actions of people of your ilk.

T020, you think graffiti make old run down buildings look worse? (im talking pieces here, not tags) I think it should be the property owners responsibility to look after their buildings. its more intrusive looking at s**thole buildings than free artwork. you think people who own run down buildings have any respect for their community? they make it look bad, they lower property prices etc. id rather look a a rundown building that someone has tried to put a bit of life back into, than a building that has just become an eyesore.

How do you mean, "your ilk" - please explain.

have you tried the ball courts yet mate?

not had chance yet, but im hoping to get out this weekend to get some pics and some video footage. Where else are some good spots?

Unabomber - looked at the pics on your recent post. I like it, looks great the finished work. Bright and cheerful

Unabomber - looked at the pics on your recent post. I like it, looks great the finished work. Bright and cheerful

nice one. looks better than a bare wall dunnit!! :thumbsup:

definately better than a blank wall! how long to complete?

the video is pretty cool too, i like to see a train blitzed!

definately better than a blank wall! how long to complete?

the video is pretty cool too, i like to see a train blitzed!

no idea mate, i reckon he's gone back a couple of times to do that.... or he works crazy fast.

you've got mail aswell mate. check your PM.

T020, you think graffiti make old run down buildings look worse? (im talking pieces here, not tags) I think it should be the property owners responsibility to look after their buildings. its more intrusive looking at s**thole buildings than free artwork. you think people who own run down buildings have any respect for their community? they make it look bad, they lower property prices etc. id rather look a a rundown building that someone has tried to put a bit of life back into, than a building that has just become an eyesore.

3 things:

1) Whether it looks good or not is subjective, as I've said before.

2) People can let their property get run down if they really want to - it's THEIR property so their choice

3) Graffiti doesn't just get put on run down buildings anyway

How do you mean, "your ilk" - please explain.

Graffiti "artists".

im not a graffiti artist you muppet.

im not a graffiti artist you muppet.

And I'm not a muppet, you graffiti artist.