Anyone know where to get a massage?

iv'e got strong manipulative hands i could give a good massage for free :D:thumbsup:

Hi

Info as promised. Found the leaflet and the place is called "Earth Angels" at 370 Sharrow Vale Rd - 0114 268 7252

Never used it but someone else may know of it ....

Col S

Originally posted by fonit4e

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get a decent (not dodgy) massage?

Ideally in or around the city centre would be great,

Any thoughts?

Looking at the word 'dodgy' reminded me. On my way to work in a morning, I pass a certain establishment situated in the Don Valley around 5:50 and usually see three or four 'exotic' looking girls are getting into a taxi.

They always look tired.

I recommend The Works in Crookes... Run by my cousin Lindsey Twibell.

Number'll be in the phone book.

I haven't actually sampled their services but she's family so I'm obliged to plug her place :D

For anyone needing a massage....Chris is worth every penny he charges, my shoulders & neck feel very loose now, cheers for posting his numbers mmmm......................:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Blootiger

For anyone needing a massage....Chris is worth every penny he charges, my shoulders & neck feel very loose now, cheers for posting his numbers mmmm......................:thumbsup:

did he offer any extras?