Why Do We Bother ?

last night couldnt sleep so sat reading.around 12.30 heard noises i looked to see 2young girls around 13 or 14 outside 1 was so drunk couldnt stand the other girl was trying to help her walk.12.45 was still there layed at side of rd (blackstock rd )i decided to ring the police at this point at 1.10 after been waiting 20mins to answer i told the officer what i could see a man and women appearedand walked the girls up the rd (which was the opposite direction to were they live)i told the police and they replied we get someone over now 5mins later we had 2 headcases fling up and down on a tiny motorbike no helmets making a right noise.STILL NO POLICE then to my amazement a smoke bomb was thrown at another house on blackstock rd in which fire engines had to attend.the police turned up looking around at 1.55 so why do we bother informing the police these girls could have been raped or murdered

think i no what you mean we saw and heard the bike as well but must say it was men on it not youths.as for the girls i no them and myself witnessed the state they was in but this was around 11 if it is the same girls the police always arrive to late but luckily the girls have been around today as i have seen them so no harm came to them thank god

well what were the young girls doing out ****** at 1:00 in the morning?

Should've teld them that theres a car doing 34 in a 30 zone and they would've been round there in a shot.:rant:

Should've teld them that theres a car doing 34 in a 30 zone and they would've been round there in a shot.:rant:

LMAO! they're not that bad are they??! :hihi:

liza i heard them too it was doing my head in:)

took 2 hours to attend when rang other day when someone was leaving the scene of an accident without leaving insurance details.

put a donut attatched to the front screen with a stick :blush:

you aint putting me on a stick !!!!!!!:rant:

well what were the young girls doing out ****** at 1:00 in the morning?

sayin was staying at each others houses like they usually do but decided to have a night out from what i heard but did that myself in past yrs

sayin was staying at each others houses like they usually do but decided to have a night out from what i heard but did that myself in past yrs

lol we all done it:hihi: :hihi: