Sign in to follow this  

**FAO Minnime**

He was just doing a bit of trolling hon- and I didn't think you needed it at the moment. Nothing serious, just a bit unsupportive.

If you see anyone digging at you feel free to report posts. SF tries to support a safe environment for all users.

Thanx medusa he been on at me this afternoon but im okay:) :)

Hope you're ok Mini, you can get some b*stards on here but lots of nice people too!

I have very low self esteem too and it causes lots of problems, I don't know what has happened or what has been said but just learn to love yourself as you sound like a lovely person :thumbsup:

Helen xxxx

thank you so much sunshine you too sound like a lovely person:) :)

Hi minnime. It's good to know you are ok today.

I was reading the other thread last night. I didn't post on it but I know several people were very concerned for you.

So was I.

It's really great to see you posting again. My very, very best wishes go to you, and I wish you much happiness.

thank you shoeshine people was just really getting to me but why shud i let the odd few spoil my fun on here:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thank you shoeshine people was just really getting to me but why shud i let the odd few spoil my fun on here:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ask yourself this minnime.......the plonkers on here who knock you sometimes......could they cope with the things you seem to be having to cope with in your life at present?

The answer is no!

Life will get much better for you, of that I am sure.

THE PLONKERS WILL ALWAYS BE PLONKERS WHATEVER THEIR LIFE CIRCUMSTANCES!

Take no notice......enjoy SF.....

well it looks like all my friends are off line so might as well go to:)

OMG what are you lot like? minniemee is a attention seeking physco can not believe i have missed so much while been on holiday.please dont fall for it everyone around nos this pretend suicide attacks,illness,total martyr even her own children cant cope with her she proper sucked you lot in and i dont like that as your good people please dont play up to her you be sorry

OMG what are you lot like? minniemee is a attention seeking physco can not believe i have missed so much while been on holiday.please dont fall for it everyone around nos this pretend suicide attacks,illness,total martyr even her own children cant cope with her she proper sucked you lot in and i dont like that as your good people please dont play up to her you be sorry

How flippin nasty are you ?:rant: ..........you're gonna be a very popular person on here. :rolleyes:

..........and don't go slagging people off like that, it ain't nice.

How flippin nasty are you ?:rant: ..........you're gonna be a very popular person on here. :rolleyes:

..........and don't go slagging people off like that, it ain't nice.

listen i aint nasty !i no this person and her family and friends i am stating the truth and minnimee will admit that if she as honest as you believe.also ask original as i no who they both are and so called original no im speaking the truth as well their kids made my childs life hell and mine then to come on here and read all this is untrue i will stand by what i have said attention seeking that what it is minnimee has a great husband who does everything while she fakes illness to get in hospital god some people wind me up

im going now as i really am annoyed at what i have read she took you all for idiots and you swallowed it