Sign in to follow this  

Story: 'The Hand In the Mist.'

The Hand in the Mist.

I don't know whether this will work because although the writers group has said my story has been Uploaded, Im not sure about this copying & pasting business.

Thanks for the help shoeshine

I'm pleased to know I eventually got it "write" so will try with the email one.

yes I have just read it, Well written pattricia, written I think to nudge peoples conscience, it certainly made me think.

I'm going to have another try at putting something else on. Glutton for punishment me.

hazel

Congratulations Pattricia you made it into SF print. I read your story as promised - well done and heartfelt.

Please note I have removed some off-topic conversational posts from this thread, including some of my own.

Congratulations Pattricia you made it into SF print. I read your story as promised - well done and heartfelt.

nanrobbo, when are you going to post yours. ?

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Well thats something,coming from "the Governor" himself. Thought you were never going to read it.! :hihi: :hihi:

Well thats something,coming from "the Governor" himself. Thought you were never going to read it.! :hihi: :hihi:

I didnt see it because the title was short, my eyes are so nasty that anything less than 7 or 8 words long are as good as invisible to me, they dont catch my eye unless I look close to the screen.

However, I remembered that you had a story here and I hunted for it!

And I loved it, it was an excellent piece.

I didnt see it because the title was short, my eyes are so nasty that anything less than 7 or 8 words long are as good as invisible to me, they dont catch my eye unless I look close to the screen.

However, I remembered that you had a story here and I hunted for it!

And I loved it, it was an excellent piece.

I shant be able to get through the door now,with my big head.! I realised though that you & Hazel write a lot of fact,which seems to flow more easier than fiction doesnt it .?

I shant be able to get through the door now,with my big head.! I realised though that you & Hazel write a lot of fact,which seems to flow more easier than fiction doesnt it .?

It does!

I tried fiction but I get easily bored with it. Again its because Im lazy, and dont really have a very fertile imagination, its easier to write something that actually happened because then all the work is done for you.

With fiction, you have to practically invent an entire world.

It does!

I tried fiction but I get easily bored with it. Again its because Im lazy, and dont really have a very fertile imagination, its easier to write something that actually happened because then all the work is done for you.

Im going to give you an example here.

Im going to go away for 30 minutes and write a piece of fiction.

Watch this space...

It does!

I found I could write excellent fiction as a schoolgirl,and won competitions for it,but as you get older you lose your imagination,as life gets harder and you get more cinical. Do you find that ?I wonder how professional writers go on ?Can you imagine having a successful novel, and having to follow it up ?