Arrogant drivers

If you were the blue astra who was on Arundel Street last night around 3:30pm and thought you could bully me into going on the pavement, think again.

It was my right of way for starters.

Secondly you made no attempt to pull over to the side when you could have.

Thirdly, there was a stream of cars behind me, should we all pull onto the pavement so your wide head and large ego could fit down the street?

Maybe it was because I have a small car - would you have been so cocky if I was in a Dodge Ram?

Sorry , my wife was having a baby.

Road rage should be left behind as soon as you step out of your car, not brought on here venting your anger with,"If you were questions"

Actually, at the time I wasn't angry at all, just very amazed at what this driver did.

What's wrong with venting anger on here? Everybody needs to let off steam sometimes and it's better to do it on here than be violent towards someone else

Anyone see the accout of bad driving in Sheffield that made it into the letters column that Viz magazine runs for irate motorists to sound off?:

"To the woman who forced me to mount the pavement in Sheffield city centre last night, despite the fact that you were travelling the wrong way down a one way street; the look on your husband's face said it all."

:hihi:

Anyone see the accout of bad driving in Sheffield that made it into the letters column that Viz magazine runs for irate motorists to sound off?:

"To the woman who forced me to mount the pavement in Sheffield city centre last night, despite the fact that you were travelling the wrong way down a one way street; the look on your husband's face said it all."

Magic - I wonder if it was Maureen off the driving programme on the telly?

Magic - I wonder if it was Maureen off the driving programme on the telly?

Maureen. One of the Better Women drivers. :thumbsup:

He did bully u because u didnt say owt back, u was angry and left it till now.

Next time stop where u are and shout ''WHAT ARE U DOING MAN....''

If someone does this to me and blatently has no right of way I just put the handbrake on, switch the engine off and get out of the car and wait. When the Police turn up, I'm not the one in the wrong :) Always funny that because they always end up having to get out of the way.

Carmine...

There's a whole thread that went crazy when I posted the very same letter...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=101884&highlight=women+drivers

:):hihi: :hihi: