Conveyancing solicitor/survey

Mod note:

plunkstar, it's worth pointing out to our other members that you are posting from Coates Solicitors... and I can tell.

Honest marketing is one thing but please don't try to pull the wool over the Forums eyes.

Thanks.

I am just contracted to sort out their IT and all that I have said is true because I originally used them as my Solicitors before getting this short term contract as have all my family and friends

any recommendations and rough price please

thanks

house is under 60k if that help heard it goes on price not sure whether this is true

any help would be great

thanks

Have you tried Taylor and Emmet, or Tofield Swann and Smythe:)

Try Cunningtons http://www.cunningtons.co.uk.

Just concluded a house purchase with them. Found them through websearch. Very efficient and dedicated. Ask for Cherie Nield specifically. She's gr8!!

No link etc. except a very satisfied customer.

garryparry:thumbsup:

Hi all,

Please can anyone recommend a trustworthy and reasonably priced solicitor, and also a surveyor? Someone that you know from experience. Thank you!

Would highly recommend Hale and Saunders for survery,very reasonably priced, came out same week and got the report a couple of days later which was quite comprehensive, went for the homebuyers survey and it was £300 including VAT.

Norrie, Waite and Slater - city centre near Cathedral - using them for 2nd time in 5 years. Reasonably prices, but always good at answering queries - no complaints here.

Hi

I started a similiar thread (http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=185695) when we were looking for someone to do the conveyancing . Worth taking a look, a few different solicitors named.

We went with Toefield in the end, (reasonable price) and although it's early days, we've no complaints so far (although you do seem to need to keep on top of 'em). However, as you'll see from the last post, they're not to everyone's taste!

Good luck.

Unless you're needing an Engineers survey I'd be using Spencers on Ecclesall Road.

Why is that? :)

I'm looking for someone to do a full structural survey too.

my parents are buying there home and im lumbered with sorting a solicitor out for them,

can you recommend one and give me an idea of prices please,thanks

I Use Lynn Munroe at Wosskow Brown 0114 2561560 and have always been happy with the service received. She is easy to talk to and calls you back when she says she will.