Best Chinese food in Sheffield?

Where is the best Chinese in Sheffield and why?

I like Happy House on City Road, local, realativly cheap, good food and good service.

Hing lung Abbeydale road,cheap & big portions.Do a "search" aswell;)

if its take-aways u mean then hong too near hillsborough football ground is gorgeous! not tried lots of chinese take aways in sheff but that is really nice and give decent portions and not really expensive either :)

Canton Orchard at Fulwood....a bit classier and pricier than most Chinese restaurants, and well worth it.

Good food, very friendly service, a delight to go to.

Ade

I used to like a place that was accross the road (going towards town) from the Palais - don't know if it's still open though.

if its take-aways u mean then hong too near hillsborough football ground is gorgeous! not tried lots of chinese take aways in sheff but that is really nice and give decent portions and not really expensive either :)

Do You Mean The "Canton King"?

Their Portions Of Chips Are Absolutely Massive.:thumbsup:

oh im not sure freebird. when we used to use it bout half a year ago it was called hong too. on the main road just down from the football stadium... its on a corner with a little shop on the other corner :) lovely food

I couple of years ago I would have agreed with you, but recently I think the food doesn't taste of much, it seems really bland. I can't see the point of having a big portion if it's rubbish, I'd rather have a small portion and enjoy it.

Before one of you say it "It's not the quantity it's the quality"

I couple of years ago I would have agreed with you, but recently I think the food doesn't taste of much, it seems really bland. I can't see the point of having a big portion if it's rubbish, I'd rather have a small portion and enjoy it.

Before one of you say it "It's not the quantity it's the quality"

well i haven't eaten from these since about october last year so it might of changed but i haven't tried many chinese take aways in sheff so it probably aint the best i just enjoyed it :)

well i haven't eaten from these since about october last year so it might of changed but i haven't tried many chinese take aways in sheff so it probably aint the best i just enjoyed it :)

I know what you are saying xchubbs1987, we can't resist going back every now and then to try it, cos it used to be so good.

Forgot to say, we now go to Blue Diamond on Holme Lane most of the time