Those pretty short skirts,girls are wearing

Ive noticed during this hot weather,how young women look so pretty in the flared & pleated really short skirts.They are much shorter,than the "mini skirts" we used to wear , but in the lovely pastel colours,and in lovely pinks, baby blues, whites & yellows,they look cool & comfortable.Mind you, you have to be young & have a very good figure,especially your legs,preferably with a nice tan. :thumbsup:

I could not have put it any better myself.

Isn't saying these skirts are tarty baiting???

they are tarty though, i dont believe t020 ever said there was anything wrong with that at all (and believe me, im not defending him, im not his greatest fan either, just some people like to try and bait him)

they are tarty though, i dont believe t020 ever said there was anything wrong with that at all (and believe me, im not defending him, im not his greatest fan either, just some people like to try and bait him)

But why are they tarty? Because they show a bit of leg, whats wrong with that, just because I wear them doese not mean I am a tart!!

Tarty is not a good thing so saying they are tarty as t020 did is baiting!

But why are they tarty? Because they show a bit of leg, whats wrong with that, just because I wear them doese not mean I am a tart!!

On the right body they look fantastic and far from tarty.

If you've got the figure to wear them, do it I say :thumbsup:

depends how you define tarty, the dictionary definition makes it a derogative term, in the fact it states like a prostitute.

but if i was to call someone tarty, i would certainly not mean it along them lines.

as for you being a tart....... i have not met you, so i could not possibly comment.

depends how you define tarty, the dictionary definition makes it a derogative term, in the fact it states like a prostitute.

but if i was to call someone tarty, i would certainly not mean it along them lines.

as for you being a tart....... i have not met you, so i could not possibly comment.

So if you called somebody a tart how exactly would u mean it, I am not trying to argue with ya, I am genuinly interested because I really don't think been called a tart can have anyother term but to be derogitory.

So if you called somebody a tart how exactly would u mean it, I am not trying to argue with ya, I am genuinly interested because I really don't think been called a tart can have anyother term but to be derogitory.

tarty to me would be a girl dressed up in said skirts. low cut top. not necessarily how the dictionary would define a tart which is;

A woman considered to be sexually promiscuous.

I bet loads of women would be realy flattered to be called a tart, why don't you try it next time your out ?

I bet loads of women would be realy flattered to be called a tart, why don't you try it next time your out ?

i do on a regular basis :hihi:

think i'm missing something.. what skirts?! think im probably too fat (and tall, short tends to b really really short) for one anyways by the sounds of it as im about a 14 but wanna know what were talking about!

i do on a regular basis :hihi:

I bet you don't get much :)

Why would a woman be flattered to be called a tart?