Story: Gerry's Lodger comes to stay .

Mikomi, this is very humerous.I liked it.It held my attention.

I have decided never to take a lodger in, mikomi. :)

I like the darkness of this, I assume "the lodger" is in his head not his house? I'm jealous; this is the single-viewpoint, introspective style of narrative that I was (am) attempting to achieve but haven't managed to complete, yet.

I wonder what the next instalment will bring, will he descend further into madness or will he receive a short sharp shock of reality? Looking forward to finding out! :)

I like the darkness of this, I assume "the lodger" is in his head not his house? I'm jealous; this is the single-viewpoint, introspective style of narrative that I was (am) attempting to achieve but haven't managed to complete, yet.

I wonder what the next instalment will bring, will he descend further into madness or will he receive a short sharp shock of reality? Looking forward to finding out! :)

Yes he's in his head or mabe mine.:hihi: .Yes there's more to come and the end will blow you away i hope.

It took me a while to read all 3. I take it Gerry is slowly going mad.I hope there is a big ending to this as it deserves one .I have a feeling there is going to be a few more that get a grizzly end also there's a twist in all of this i can smell it .How do you keep the dialogue going it's like two for the price of one.

Beautiful.

Theres something very... hard to put into words but, very.... through gritted teeth about it.

Love it!

Totally agree, a very enjoyable read and the dialogue is fab!:thumbsup: