Do you switch your phone off when...

i dont think i've ever switched mine off unless it has actually gone off then it may have been switched off or launched across a room etc..

I turn my phone off at night, which people seem to find strange, and it's usually on silent during the day at work, in meetings, in the cinema, etc. I only take it up to bed with me as I have two cordless phones which are useless if the power goes off, and in case I'm not in a position to go downstairs to the phone that's plugged into the wall. Of course if I'm not in a position to switch on my mobile, then I'm in trouble ;)

"A survey into Brit's MobileLifestylesâ„¢ has revealed a paltry 14 per cent have the courtesy to switch off during sex with their partner, lest they get a txt msg from their m8 asking if they fncy a pnt."

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/24/mobile_survey/

:D

Well Greybeard, beer is beer, and is a serious business indeed. Never underestimate the almost magnetic power of a pint.

I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind keeping herself 'on the boil' until hubby/partner got home :D

Just kiddin' :D

I always switch off my mobile when I'm having sex. If someone can't ring back in 5 minutes then they should bloody well have more consideration. :help: