Really bad tattoo's

with the sun causing people to strip off i've noticed just how many people have tattoo's.

now in my opinion tattoo's are like graffiti, whenthey're done well they are nothing short of art. but when they're done badly they are just a mess and some are just plain naff.

so the question is, who regrets having their tatts done and what in your opinion are the really naff crap tattoo's that people have that are just awful.

personally i think those black panther things are awful along with those devil ones and cartoon characters are just tacky

I have several.

On my upper right arm is something thats supposed to be an eagles head, but it looks like a semi-stripped ostrich. I had that done when I was 14 at a tattooists on London road.

The real horror though, is the one of Death thats on my left forarm.

The grim reaper is standing in a field of fire, holding a skull.

People keep asking me if its Darth Vader.

Id cut both arms off to stop the abuse, but I need them to flail wildly at the swine who laugh at the tats.

Don't regret any of mine. May make a slight alteration to the one down my forearm but I'm happy with them :D

No regrets, 20 year old dragons in need of a bit of attention tho'

Done at Jimmys in Doncaster

Don't regret having mine done, but not entirely happy with the way it turned out. Probably due mainly to the fact it's in white ink, and you can only guess what white will look like under your skin (And I knew this before I had it done.) Has had one touch up, not sure whether to try another with white again, or give it up and choose another colour. Only problem with this is that I like the fact the white isn't obvious unless you're looking for it.

dont regret mine.. yet! my little girls footprint on ma back. dont like the little cartoon caracters and starting to dislike the tribals n stuff tht lasses have on the bottom of their backs.. not cause they r bad but cause they are way too common now!

Regret having two when i was younger but they've both been covered up now.

Saw a women in Rovrum with summat that wasn't instantly recognisable as anything in particular on her back. After several minutes of walking past her and studying it I realised it was a portrait of a dog.....that had obviously been killed in some horrific road accident.

Don't see as many spiders web's on the elbow these days - which isn’t a bad thing. Some of the flash on the walls in tattoo shops is so bad it's funny. An eagle riding a rifle and a pack of fags with 'Born to Smoke' spring to mind as particularly bad. And always the obligatory devil in a nappy - very nice.

starting to dislike the tribals n stuff tht lasses have on the bottom of their backs.. not cause they r bad but cause they are way too common now!
i believe they are now being called a 'tramp stamp'

haha, yeah thems the ones! sorta makes me regret having mine on ma back though cause although its on one side and not the usual thing.. its still there!

Which is quite annoying. Just because some girls get them there for no other reason to be cool, no reason why anyone who decided a tattoo would look nice there is remotely 'trampy'. (Not aimed at you discodown, unless you actually use the term yourself :D )

Anyway. A year on from mine I have no regrets. It is 'twin' in Elvish, (yes on my lower back, it was the best place for it!) so it will always be meaningful, and I love how it turned out.

I saw a really bad version of mine when I watched Foo Fighters in Manchester. Biohazard symbol on the right calf. Mine is perfect or near enough but this guys looked like it had been done and then smeared off.