Help.. hurt my coccyx

hellooo all. i fell over last saturday and hurt the very bottom of my spine... the cocyx!! its very paifull, especially whan sat down... its been over a week now and the pain is not getting any better.. went in to work this morning and they had to send me home as i kept letting off random screams! The problem is im really worried about it and the doctor said if the pain didnt get easier then i should go back but i dont know wether to or not as there isnt anything that they can do other than give me painkillers... or is there?

Nope there is nothing you can do but wait for it to heal. Mine is just about right after 6 months!

six months!? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! oh you poor thing, i really hope that mine doesnt take that long :(

i suppose there isnt any point of me going then, they cant exactly put a plaster cast on it, can they :hihi:

Buy a rubber ring and sit on that :D lol

I hurt mine a few months ago, and developed a big bum (EDIT should say bump but it made me laugh so much, I'll leave it to say big bum)on my lower back which is just getting back to normal.

Doesnt it kill? The doc said the same to me.

Get somebody to give you a massage in a few weeks when it doesnt hurt as much and it should help to ease the pain.

Hope you're ok xxx

Unfortunately, the best thing to do is keep mobile, as painful as it is. If mine goes I can't sit still for long in any case otherwise I get stuck in that position :(

Oh god.

Innuendo heaven.

Do I take advantage?

Why yes, yes I think I will.

I never had trouble with my coxxyx, I always kept it nice and clean and healthy. However I hear that lots of people have coxxyx trouble if they dont care for it properly.

Lots of people measure their coxxyx, thinking that the size of it important but really its not an issue.

Ok Ill stop now, I feel the banning stick drawing ever nearer,

Oh god.

Innuendo heaven.

Do I take advantage?

I never had trouble with my coxxyx, I always kept it nice and clean and healthy. However I hear that lots of people have coxxyx trouble if they dont care for it properly.

Lots of people measure their coxxyx, thinking that the size of it important but really its not an issue.

Jabber behave, this poor lady is obvisouly in pain and ur being silly :rolleyes::D

Jabber behave, this poor lady is obvisouly in pain and ur being silly :rolleyes::D

She needs to massage her coxxyx.

How could I resist?:hihi:

She needs to massage her coxxyx.

How could I resist?:hihi:

Just behave ;)

Oh god.

Innuendo heaven.

Do I take advantage?

..fortunately, i have a sense of humour and i expected it before putting the post on!!

anyway, just been back to the doctors and the doc said ive most prob' broken it :( i guess ill be stuck in doors for a couple more week, im slowly running out of dvd's to watch!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

..fortunately, i have a sense of humour and i expected it before putting the post on!!

anyway, just been back to the doctors and the doc said ive most prob' broken it :( i guess ill be stuck in doors for a couple more week, im slowly running out of dvd's to watch!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I damaged mine when I was a kid, I didnt break it, just badly bruised it, but even now, 40 years later, I still cant sit for more than an hour in a cinema seat or on a train seat so god only knows what youre going to go through if its broken.