What are you reading at the moment ?

Just finished The Interpretation of Murder which was excellent.

Now reading Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King. Good so far.

Re reading The Dune novels by Frank Herbert

I've just finished reading a lovely book I recently bought in Litton. It's traces the history of Cressbrook - the development of the village, the mill, the houses, the hall, the school, the silver band, etc. It reveals in detail the lives of the farmer's wife, the postman, the mill workers, and more.

£12.50. well spent. Most enjoyable read.

That sounds interesting, does it mention the Bramwell family at all?

We are researching Bramwells at Wardlow, Litton and Ashford.

See how Ive changed the subject because Ive not yet learned how to enter my short story.(Coward) Im reading "Fear of Flying" by Erica Jong.It says on the back of the cover"the modern classic that changed the way we thought about sex" (Ill let you know !!!).Its very funny up to now(and sexy).Great humour...energetic, bawdy.Gay,witty,thoroughly uninhibited.Cant believe I bought it out of Age Concern charity shop,for 60p. :hihi: :hihi:

Read it.....it seems you enjoyed it.......I did

Reading Arthur and George by Julian Barnes - really enjoying it.

Just finished reading Alex haley's Roots. Brilliant!!

I am reading 'Reapers Gale' by Steven Erikson.

Probably my favourite author of the moment, the novel is off to a kicking start.

Not for the faint hearted though, the world he's creating is vast and massively complicated.

See how Ive changed the subject because Ive not yet learned how to enter my short story.(Coward) Im reading "Fear of Flying" by Erica Jong.It says on the back of the cover"the modern classic that changed the way we thought about sex" (Ill let you know !!!).Its very funny up to now(and sexy).Great humour...energetic, bawdy.Gay,witty,thoroughly uninhibited.Cant believe I bought it out of Age Concern charity shop,for 60p. :hihi: :hihi:

Tony Blackburn 'The Living Legend' An Autobiography

At present, I am reading the latest novel by Julian Stockwyn, Command

which follows the career of a young naval officer at the time of the Napoleonic Wars.

This is the seventh book in the series and I have enjoyed them all.

I've just read the Mysteries of Crickley Hall by James Herbert. Fab read! Loved it, even though now have to sleep with the light on :hihi: :hihi:

I've just read the Mysteries of Crickley Hall by James Herbert. Fab read! Loved it, even though now have to sleep with the light on :hihi: :hihi:

Was it that frightening brisbane ? :D

It's funny Pattrica, I can't stand to watch scary movies as I lie awake thinking of ghosts all night but books, I love them! It was scary but the light didn't have to go on. I loved the Magic Cottage by James Herbert too. This read was equally as good if not better!:)