What are you reading at the moment ?

See how Ive changed the subject because Ive not yet learned how to enter my short story.(Coward) Im reading "Fear of Flying" by Erica Jong.It says on the back of the cover"the modern classic that changed the way we thought about sex" (Ill let you know !!!).Its very funny up to now(and sexy).Great humour...energetic, bawdy.Gay,witty,thoroughly uninhibited.Cant believe I bought it out of Age Concern charity shop,for 60p. :hihi: :hihi:

See how Ive changed the subject because Ive not yet learned how to enter my short story.(Coward) Im reading "Fear of Flying" by Erica Jong.It says on the back of the cover"the modern classic that changed the way we thought about sex" (Ill let you know !!!).Its very funny up to now(and sexy).Great humour...energetic, bawdy.Gay,witty,thoroughly uninhibited.Cant believe I bought it out of Age Concern charity shop,for 60p. :hihi: :hihi:

Pattricia,nobodys replying to you.No one wants to tell you what they are reading at present,so Im sending this post just to give you one reply. :thumbsup:

Pattricia,nobodys replying to you.No one wants to tell you what they are reading at present,so Im sending this post just to give you one reply. :thumbsup:

Everyone's in bed reading a good book which they won't tell anyone about. :)

Everyone's in bed reading a good book which they won't tell anyone about. :)

Must be a dirty book then.!!!! :hihi:

I would tell you about the book I have borrowed from the library, but it is a load of rubbish and I prefer to avoid litigation if humanly possible.

I would tell you about the book I have borrowed from the library, but it is a lod of rubbish and I prefer to avoid litigation if humanly possible.

Oh, if only I knew what litigation meant, Proffessor Higgins.!!!!

I've just finished reading a lovely book I recently bought in Litton. It's traces the history of Cressbrook - the development of the village, the mill, the houses, the hall, the school, the silver band, etc. It reveals in detail the lives of the farmer's wife, the postman, the mill workers, and more.

£12.50. well spent. Most enjoyable read.

i love to read help yourself books.i dont know why is that,is just positive thinking for me ,as i am a pesimistic person.but what i really enjoy are classics .:)

I've just finished rereading Woken Furies by Richard Morgan.

Quality Sci Fi if that's your thing.

Unfortunately until Amazon deliver i'm reduced to reading some old Gregory Brendford which i'm only perservering with to satisfy a bemused curiosity, it's a bit like car crash tv.

Currently re-reading all my Pratchetts from first to last but between each Pratchett I am reading a normal book which at the moment is The Pure in Heart by Susan Hill - a detective novel

Im just waiting for Pratchetts THUD to come out in paperback...then ill be in like flyn.

i'm reading the diary of anne frank. it is an absolutly amazing book. i hav just finished reading sophies world (can't remember who it is by) which was quite a weird thriller. i recommend them both. does anyone know of any other good books worth reading over this summer? i'm desperate!