3 Day Mascara - Where can you get it?

I saw an advert in an American women's mag for a 3 day mascara by Revlon, how fantastic does that sound! Anyway...

Has anyone seen this on sale in the UK?

Or is are there any forum users in the US (like Funke88?) who could post me some?!

Tina I have to say that is an awful idea when you think about it... lashes clogged for three days... YUCKY !! I can't bear having make up on at bedtime so for three days must feel horrible, and that's without thinking about the health implications.

On the face of it though - how convienient !!

Lol I know, I can't sleep properly unless all my mascara is off!

Originally posted by Lindseyw

On the face of it [...]

Is that a pun? :)

Chris.

Originally posted by Chris_Sleeps

Is that a pun? :)

Chris.

HEHEHEHEH....It wasn't meant to be but now i read it back......

I had mine dyed, but it was a waste of money... It cost about £7 and lasted all of a week before I could see the blonde ones coming through... No use whatsoever...

just use a good mascara, a waterproof one would be best if u wanted it to last.

Originally posted by caprice

I had mine dyed, but it was a waste of money... It cost about £7 and lasted all of a week before I could see the blonde ones coming through... No use whatsoever...

...and it stings your eyes!

I don't think its s trampy idea - its hardly gonna be a 'pump up the volume, great curls 2004' type is it?! Its probally not thicker than the stuff they dye your lashes with.

Anyway I've been informed they stock it in Boots on Fargate so I'll let you know what its like soon!

Yeah, let me know how much too TinaJones! (I might have some for my hols...) hehe :)

Originally posted by caprice

Yeah, let me know how much too TinaJones! (I might have some for my hols...) hehe :)

It was £8 or £9 - I think its worth it tho!

You can either use it as a long-lasting basecoat for those blonde eyelashes (a real pain to coat on a daily basis - the bain of my life infact), and that way it lasts about 5 days. It stayed put through hot showers and swimming!

Alternatively you can layer it on like turbo mascara and leave it on for 2 days but by day 3 it looks a bit cloggy.

I don't think I'll be having any of that. I've just bought a lovely mascara from the Boots 17 range. Its black waterproof, you only need one coat and its really dark, as though you've put 2 coats on. Doesn't clog or go lumpy, but its a pain to get off even with waterproof mascara remover. It was just £3.49 and I can shower with it on, swim, get sweaty in the gym and it just won't budge :)