Sheffield tax office

This is a big pat on the back for the staff at the tax office near Manpower services. Very helpfull showing my young one which form to fill and pointing out errors etc. Couldnt help overhearing two brothers asking about child credit though, one of the advisors said you need to bring in certain forms i.e. p45 and employment details etc. to which the guy replied that he didnt work and was on jobseekers (thought that finished ages ago). Anyway on going outside to my car I saw the same guy step into and drive away in a private hire taxi. The politically correct on this board will ban me if I mention the ethnicity of this person and probably point out that it was not his taxi at all you see but his uncle in Bradford.

PARASITES

So did you take down the registration number and report him?

Couldnt help overhearing two brothers asking about child credit though, one of the advisors said you need to bring in certain forms i.e. p45 and employment details etc. to which the guy replied that he didnt work and was on jobseekers (thought that finished ages ago). Anyway on going outside to my car I saw the same guy step into and drive away in a private hire taxi. The politically correct on this board will ban me if I mention the ethnicity of this person and probably point out that it was not his taxi at all you see but his uncle in Bradford.

PARASITES

You overheard two brothers, and were they both taxi drivers? Maybe one was?

No doubt you overheard what you did, but whatever the actual circumstances, you have already made up your mind to be racist so hey don't let anything stop you, go for it you have a chance to make your mark on life, jump on that moral high horse and hold on tight. I agree that anyone claiming benefits that they are not entitled to are PARASITES, and which may include more than several addresses at Manor, Arbourthorne and whybourn etc.

Also, don't you think too many kids joining the real life these days unable to fill in a form for themselves and are waste of time. Maybe wouldn't happen if they spent more time learning at School to read and write, than blaming others for their own shortcomings.

They were both filling out forms honey and dont patronise people from Manor-(Whybourn? how do we spell it) ive lived there.

p.s. I did not state colour or ethnicicity of these people you called that one

and dont patronise people from Manor-(Whybourn? how do we spell it) ive lived there.

Now that is a surprise, lol

It was only a hunch that attitude can only come from indoctrination of one of those places mentioned, and am pleased I wasn't too far off the mark. As for you not mentioning ethnicity, get real, you couldn't have been more clear as to what ethnic group these guys belonged to.

As for spelling maybe the guy at the tax office could help out eh? I'll go down tomorrow and ask, I've heard somewhere that he can read and write and helps you fill in forms, lol

So which middle class place did you get your veggie indoctrination from tab 1? Let me guess...Nether Edge or commonside or are you a new age middle class person with dreadlocks.

p.s. I realise you think Im a moron but I would rather take my kid down to the tax office to sort things there and then rather than post it and never hear a thing which has happened twice now.

Kid is going to uni next term and is very good at English, just doesnt like forms with stupid questions.

They intimidate me no end contracts and stuff (I rent out houses to w.nk.rs who dont beleive in mortgages and owning property.

Catch yer later

So which middle class place did you get your veggie indoctrination from tab 1? Let me guess...Nether Edge or commonside or are you a new age middle class person with dreadlocks.

p.s. I realise you think Im a moron but I would rather take my kid down to the tax office to sort things there and then rather than post it and never hear a thing which has happened twice now.

Kid is going to uni next term and is very good at English, just doesnt like forms with stupid questions.

They intimidate me no end contracts and stuff (I rent out houses to w.nk.rs who dont beleive in mortgages and owning property.

Catch yer later

So you do accept there is a difference in attitudes dependant on where you live, good start. It's interesting that you think Nether edge and Commonside are Veggie, Hmmm maybe that's the impression from the tough side of the city.

Hey I hope your kid does well at the Uni, and anybody working hard deserves success. I agree filling in forms is a pain no matter which area you come from.

Regardless of how you make your living and where you live, your original post had racist overtones, with inference to only a certain ethnic group being parasites. I thought it fair to point out to you that a lot more parasites live closer to areas you love and can probably find more proof against than an overheard conversation, which you presented as evidence of fact. I have yet to see anything veggie about that.

Don't you think you should be setting an example to your kid by toning down your attitude and not calling people who rent houses from you w.nk.rs, it's like biting the hand that feeds you, but each to their own and Nether edge will do for me thanks.