The Phantom Phone Caller of Surrey/Norfolk Street

JoePritchard,

Good show old chap, with that sorted out, ones off for tiffin.

How do people get banned, is it by account or IP?

im sorry if i sounded pataronising to anyone by the way.

wasnt my intention

amiee xx

I didn't think it was patronising at all, in fact it was pretty reassuring. Anyways, I don't think running around calling people paedophiles is appropriate, considering the possible recriminations for the "accused". This guy's obviously a bit unstable, I suspect quite lonely and needs some help. But levelling unsubstantiated accusations is not productive for any.

PS- kudos on the Vicky Pollard comment!!! haha

ive answerd a couple of his calls,and this was years ago,surly theres a way of tracing his call james bond style,

Originally posted by steelcitygal

jeeeezus a lot of goodiegoodiez in dis joint now aint der?!

first, i opened dis so if u dnt lyk how i chose to spk den do one.

second, i sed i fink aimee mistook wat i sed first,and i dint like her patronizin tone,if u took wat i sed as cussin den it wasnt propa ment as dat

third,whoevers on about queens english...chill out!!i dnt knw 1 person in sheff who can actually spk it, includin meself, so i fink u need2go hav ur scones and tea at five o clok dwn in london wi lizzie, aiite!

I think you and the phone 'nutter' should trade places. I'm pretty sure he'd make more sense on here than you. Ali G speak is soooooo last year.

can the phone nutter write in any legible form?

lol - dont take the mick out of her.

i write like that when im speaking on msn or something i just dont on here because i want everyone to be able to read what i am trying to say not just a few people.

for me its easy to read and you dont realise how hard it is to read when you type like that.

its just like typing how you speak.

amiee xx

Mod: Guys, please come back to the original topic now. Thanks

I just read the previous thread too. Well, if it's the same bloke, he rang the phone box at the top of Fargate as my sis and me were standing by waiting for our boyfriends who were withdrawing some money at the Yorkshire Bank.

We were going to a Jasper Carrot concert at the City Hall - yep that long ago. LOL! Crikey it must be about 15 years or more ago! Freaky!

Originally posted by bigflesh

can we not lower the tone of this site and stick to proper queens english. there are far more intelligent ways of getting your point across.

I couldn't agree more.

Maybe it should be a pre-requisite before acceptance that potential members are asked to submit a couple of original paragraphs of text.

Please lets have originality, slang, the occasional, mild swear word and yes, to show some authenticity, a few mistakes both grammatical and spelling but some of the garbage may as well be in a foreign language.

Or am I just too old?

:sad: :sad:

i know the phone box guy. i know him as lee but he's probably got lots of different names. he is quite harmless and i think he is very lonely. he sounds very camp when he speaks. i would love to see his phone bill. it must be huge!!

MOD: Threads merged, 'cos they look like being about the same friendly bloke.