The Boiler/heating Megathread- all boiler & heating queries in here please

hi

wed be able to come have a look for you a give you a quote. If you want to give us a ring to discuss.

Cheers Jon

Hi there,

Just before I go ahead with your offer would it be free of charge your call out or are there any hidden charges that I need to be aware of please?

Many thanks

Abeer

Hi Guys

is anyone free tomorow Friday 22nd or a.s.a.p, to come and look at my faulty bolier, i have no heating and hot water, be very grateful for free call out and quote.

Evening yes call me with details

Hi all Just been done for £900 property lettings company in recivership if any of you lads would like details, as they are looking for work to be done please pm or email as name and shame is not allowed on the forum

Hi All,

I am looking for someone to sort my problem out please. I had my boiler and central heating installed last year and we had bad experience with the installers (throught government funding grants etc). We have been having this problem for a long time now but now it has started to effect our sleep and my family. During the day and night we would hear bangings from the pipes where they have done the work which goes from the bathroom down to the kitchen where the boiler is. I am getting very concerned about this because I am worried about the long term effect of these abnormal bangs on the structure of the house and also my family struggle to sleep. Please also note that these bangs also exist although the boiler is switched off and no heating is on!!!

Please help and advice whether there will be any hidden costs.

Many thanks and your help is very appreciated.

Hi, after some advice.

Had a new combi boiler and new radiators fitted, but the radiators don't seem to get very hot. They heat up, but they don't get REALLY hot - just been to stay with a friend and hers were really hot this morning, and that's what I want! Could it be because we've got an outside sensor, and it's not very cold outside?

Thanks

Melly

i've got a radiator and it has a valve on the end to turn it on and off (with an adjustable spanner). however no matter how much i turn it, it doesn't seem to come to the end and stop, just keeps on rotating! i think i've managed to turn the radiator off with the lockshield valve. Is the main valve threaded (is that possible)? there's no leaking or anything.

Hi,

We are looking urgently for a plumber to come around and fix our heating and also quote for a new boiler.

If you PM me I can give further details.

Best Regards,

Chris

can someone give me a estimated of price of a service of the boiler above cheers

We can help with boiler quote and with service please call

Hi,

Can anyone come and service our Valliant Ecotech 831 combi on an evening this week?

Please PM.