Was Anyone Driving Around Bradway Like An Idiot 19/07?

If it was anyone on the forum who decided to overtake on the corner of a countrylane in Bradway last night in a red Subaru - I was the girl on the horse you nearly killed riding on the other side of the road.

Luckily fat pony jumped onto the narrow grass verge in a panic and got out of the way in time, but that was by sheer luck.

I can't believe you were stupid enough to do that on a blind corner.

there's lots of stupid drivers like this around, selfish prats who think of only themselves.

glad you escaped in one piece

idiots!!! fat pony sounds clever

Pleased your ok and alive and well though.....

me on the other hand??!! mmmmm

Hope you and the Horse are ok? :thumbsup: x

If it was anyone on the forum who decided to overtake on the corner of a countrylane last in Bradway last night in a red Subaru - I was the girl on the horse you nearly killed riding on the other side of the road.

Luckily fat pony jumped onto the narrow grass verge in a panic and got out of the way in time, but that was by sheer luck.

I can't believe you were stupid enough to do that on a blind corner.

Typical scooby driver with their clit cars:rant:

Fat pony was very nervy about it as he hates traffic anyway but got home in one piece. If I'd been in a car/on a bike there would definately have been a crash though. Stupid selfish people.

Lauramuz - hope you're feeling a bit better xxxx

Stupid driver :rant:

Glad you're ok :)

idiots!!! fat pony sounds clever

Pleased your ok and alive and well though.....

me on the other hand??!! mmmmm

Just clicked what you had said here - fat pony - clever.... nooooo, bless him. He tried to give his girlfriend a kiss over the electric fence last night and burnt his nose!

Sorry to hear about this moronic driving, but glad you have a smart horse. I really don't know what happens to some people when they get in their cars :confused:

Do they really not care one iota about the fact that their behaviour could easily take a life or injure someone?? If people bump into each other in supermarkets or the street, they seem genuinely apologetic, and it doesn't degenerate into a slanging match as to whose fault it was. Why don't these principles apply to on the roads when in/on vehicles? Maybe it's an ego thing; a fear of having one's driving skills insulted? I was perplexed as to why an overweight blonde in a red car pulled out on me as I cycled along Shoreham Street this morning. I know she had seen me, but I also saw that "It's only a cyclist so they don't count" look pass across her face as she pulled right into my path. I despair every day at bad driving, and plead with all drivers out there to think of others, especially those on horses or bikes. It wont cost anything, and may well save a life.

I think the driver had been stuck behind some old bloke crawling up the road in his car and got frustrated by the look of it, but it's no excuse for driving like a ****!

Sorry to hear about this moronic driving, but glad you have a smart horse. I really don't know what happens to some people when they get in their cars :confused:

Do they really not care one iota about the fact that their behaviour could easily take a life or injure someone?? If people bump into each other in supermarkets or the street, they seem genuinely apologetic, and it doesn't degenerate into a slanging match as to whose fault it was. Why don't these principles apply to on the roads when in/on vehicles? Maybe it's an ego thing; a fear of having one's driving skills insulted? I was perplexed as to why an overweight blonde in a red car pulled out on me as I cycled along Shoreham Street this morning. I know she had seen me, but I also saw that "It's only a cyclist so they don't count" look pass across her face as she pulled right into my path. I despair every day at bad driving, and plead with all drivers out there to think of others, especially those on horses or bikes. It wont cost anything, and may well save a life.

We need an internationally ( or just Sheffield forum to start with ) recognosed hand signal for sorry. We've got one for "you w@nker" and "d!ck head"... it can't be that hard to think of something. Added advantage of seeing a Sheffield forumer and wondering who it is...