Crystal Peaks to charge for car parking

Who would pay to go to Crystal Peaks...?

I live near crystal peaks and the FACT is, there is no law that states how long you can stay !!! FACT

:confused:

I think the car parks are the privately owned land of the centre owners - so they can impose whatever restrictions or charges they like.

I can understand that if you were coming from Malin Bridge (especially on the tram :o) you might want to be paid to go there.

Agreed, but a couple of hours in "The Peaks" is a great ego boost.

so they can impose whatever restrictions or charges they like.

Which beggars the question "How can they be forced to charge for parking by the government?".

Which beggars the question "How can they be forced to charge for parking by the government?".

I presume the Government proposes to legislate to give itself the power to force the private landowners to do things...?

I live near crystal peaks and the FACT is, there is no law that states how long you can stay !!! FACT

Yes Mick, but at the end of the day, after it's gone dark what I'm saying to you is are you sure it's a FACT .

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS. You could'nt make it up, could you ? ? ? ? ? .

Agreed, but a couple of hours in "The Peaks" is a great ego boost.

Spot on.......:thumbsup:

I don't think the government gives hand outs to the car manufacturers - if they are, they're making a poor effort of it - the car industry has all but been lost in this country.

Sorry, but what do you call the money the gov. gave to Rover? A donation? And they are not the only one's getting the handouts.