Sign in to follow this  

I really really want a pet but not sure what to get

I really want a pet but me and my boyfriend are out of the house from 7am-6.30pm, i'd liek a dog but it really wouldn't be fair on the poor wee thing to be locked up on its own all day. There are a million cats round about constanley s***ing in my plant pots already :mad: so i don't want any more. I'd like a fluffy bunny but the cats round about would terrorise it, reptiles and spiders are out and i'm not really keen on hamsters etc or feathered things any one any suggestions on what i could get.

Whilst on the subject of animals, what's the best way to deter cats?:huh:

You can get anti-cat-and-dog-poop pellets from a pet shop - they work by smell of course and seem to do the trick.

I'd recommend you get a ferret, but judging by the amount of time you're not at home, maybe just a goldfish.

I'm a sucker for pets at home, all the lickle fluffy bunnies and guinea pigs. When i lived at home mums best friend had two boxers that we doggy sta when she went on holiday and i loved them! I just think a pet would complete my new house and it's an alternative to children for the time being!

yes if you dont know what to get then deep down i dont think you want one for what you should want one for, ie loving that type of pet.

saying that i love rats

friendly, intelligent, easy to look after, clean, not as vicious as hamsters, mice, ferrets etc (apart from our last one, that was a little bugger for biting)

I really want a pet but me and my boyfriend are out of the house from 7am-6.30pm, i'd liek a dog but it really wouldn't be fair on the poor wee thing to be locked up on its own all day. There are a million cats round about constanley s***ing in my plant pots already :mad: so i don't want any more. I'd like a fluffy bunny but the cats round about would terrorise it, reptiles and spiders are out and i'm not really keen on hamsters etc or feathered things any one any suggestions on what i could get.

Whilst on the subject of animals, what's the best way to deter cats?:huh:

I know a story about a centerpede:thumbsup:

yes if you dont know what to get then deep down i dont think you want one for what you should want one for, ie loving that type of pet.

saying that i love rats

friendly, intelligent, easy to look after, clean, not as vicious as hamsters, mice, ferrets etc (apart from our last one, that was a little bugger for biting)

I do know what i want...a big slavoury dog! But i know it's not fair to keep it locked in all day.....however, it may solve my cat problem! I also really want a rabbitt, i saw the cutest one ever at the weekend but the evil cats round about would terrorise it, if i stop the cats coming into my garden all teh time i can get a rabbitt!

A mate of mine had a rabbit called 'b*****d bunny', who tried to mount all the local cats and bit anyone he didn't like the look of. Not all rabbits are ickle fwuffy bunnies.