How to persuade me cat in!

:help: My cat is being a pain!!! She is still out at 20.45 and I want her in!!!!! As the days have been getting warmer and warmer it is getting harder to get her in at night, I've tried shaking food etc but she just ignores me! Any suggestions please??:help:

get a neighbour to spray the hose at her?

get a neighbour to spray the hose at her?

She likes water :)

Ah, in that case, she probably isn't a cat, so shaking cat food at her isn't going to work ;)

*awaits the arrival of Medusa to provide some helpful advice*

Ah, in that case, she probably isn't a cat, so shaking cat food at her isn't going to work ;)

*awaits the arrival of Medusa to provide some helpful advice*

lol, yeah come on Meds!!!!

Go fetch her, my cat hides when I go out so I can't bring him in. As a last resort if I say 'Chicken' in the right tone of voice he thinks he will get some and comes running meowing as excited, I try not to abuse that method though else he will get wise to it!

Go fetch her, my cat hides when I go out so I can't bring him in. As a last resort if I say 'Chicken' in the right tone of voice he thinks he will get some and comes running meowing as excited, I try not to abuse that method though else he will get wise to it!

I've treid the going and fetching her, she lets you come up to her, skips just out of reach and carries on like that til one of us gets board - usually me first!

I got the little perrisher!!! Cat treats on floor, kept putting em down, each one closer to me and when she was in reach, gently scouped her up and fetched her in!

I got the little perrisher!!! Cat treats on floor, kept putting em down, each one closer to me and when she was in reach, gently scouped her up and fetched her in!

Yay :banana: Bout time an all :D

Yay :banana: Bout time an all :D

Aye she's only *works it out* 10 months old, far to young to be up and out at this time :hihi: I'll have to dock her pocket money :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Ohhh... I completely sympathise! My little girl was born bad. The only way to get her in sometime before sunrise is to bring my little boy in. This means the poor little fella has to stay in whilst she catches night-time bugs. He's really good and is punished for her waywardness!

i don't feed mine from lunch time so they both want in by night fall in summer lol it works