Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

My cousin was in the stunt kites (tony Armitage). He was the drummer

Wasn`t Mick Greening in the Kites?

Wasn`t Mick Greening in the Kites?

I don`t know. I wonder if there`s anythin on google?

I don`t know.
Edited by dropout
Have realised, on reflection, that some people might NOT want their names and info posted on forum sites. Withdrawn, apols.

Item is removed by original poster

Edited by dropout
Have realised, on reflection, that some people might NOT want their names and info posted on forum sites. Withdrawn, apols.

oops, or was it bass guitar?

Tony`s doing well. In his spare time he`s in a band called Sparta FC. They play covers from the 80`s and 90`s. They`re really good even though i say myself

These posts are mainly from much younger people but my brother went to the old Brushes school. would have been in the late 40's early 50's cos he's 15yrs older than me :-)

Soooo, apart from spudgun, who is a bit younger, I think, is there ANYONE around on the Sheff Forum these days, who was 11 in 1971/72 and went to Hatfield House Lane and/or Brushes Firth Park School until 1976 or 1977?

Just wondering...

Edited by dropout
Edited by OP.

I left in 78, became a carpet fitter until 91 then started as a porter at sheffield uni where i still am

I left in 1969 and lived 4 doors away from the main entrance on Fircroft Avenue, remember Pop Senior, Lockwood, Revitt, Miss Meehan crickey cant remember the rest can anyone jog my fading memory

Soooo, apart from spudgun, who is a bit younger, I think, is there ANYONE around on the Sheff Forum these days, who was 11 in 1971/72 and went to Hatfield House Lane and/or Brushes Firth Park School until 1976 or 1977?

Just wondering...how people have got on....after all these years.

me, i went to hatfield, onto 1st form at brushes then 2nd 3rd and 4th year at north and finally 5th year back at brushes and left in 1976. im now 51 lol.

Hi! Didn't go to Firth Park myself. Just wondering if anyone remembers my Mum & Dad - both went to Firth Park. Dad's name is Alan Smith, must have left around 1975-76 (?) as he'll be 52 this year or possibly he left earlier as I think he left before his exams if what he tells me is true, tut! tut! lol, also, Mum, who's name is/was Julie Kitching (now Smith), must have left 77(ish), I think, as she's a year younger than my Dad. :)

Hi Bex, My Wife, (Debbie) went to FP, i think she knows you mum, I think you know my daughter too, (Lindsey).