Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

i didnt think mr jones had it in him to do that, he always seem quite a docile bloke to me

yeah he did, cos i was laughing with debi when he was writing on the balckboard.

i once got the slipper by jennings i think after throwing a snowball that no one expected. i was going from the classrooms at north building up towards the main building and he was looking out from the domestic science rooms

left in 96/97 brushes was a great building shame about it my class in year 11 ended up being the wagers class mr lucas run it

I left in 78 and still see john davidson, although he was 2 years older his g`friend was my age. Not sure what happened to kieth burns though

I worked with JD for a while after school,he worked in the milling machine shop,i was on lathes,lost touch after that,met him with his lass in highgreen one nite.

Towny is on my facebook friends,but he never says owt,dont think he uses it that much.

I worked with JD for a while after school,he worked in the milling machine shop,i was on lathes,lost touch after that,met him with his lass in highgreen one nite.

Towny is on my facebook friends,but he never says owt,dont think he uses it that much.

John davidsons wife is on facebook, her name`s gillian

I know Gillian, last saw her in meadow farm 3 weeks ago with John.

Yeah i vaguely remember her,JD mentioned her name last time we met,must be about 25 years ago:hihi:

Whatever happened to Tonka?he was a laugh at school,if you had fags he was like your best mate:roll:

Is that Mark Compton you're referring to you who left about 1988? If so, he's my brother and lives in Stocksbridge now.

does anyone no whats happened to mosley ,compton,eadsy, burkey,connie havent seen them since i left

Is that Mark Compton you're referring to you who left about 1988? If so, he's my brother and lives in Stocksbridge now.

Item removed by poster. My apologies to Duckegg...others.

Edited by dropout
Have realised, on reflection, that some people might NOT want their names and info posted on forum sites. Withdrawn, apols.

Have been reading this thread (again). I must be bored and probably dull...not much better to do, but, to stir things up again.

My time at Firth Park - HHlane and Brushes was 1971-1978...I still see Chris Vincent, Karl Lango, Andy Crowther, Sean Slinn and John Allen plus one or two others from those days, in Sheffield, but have lost touch with most others.

I don't get out much, obviously!

Those of us who have made it...have now nearly all turned 50! Bit scary eh.?

I heard that Steve Chapman ex-Stunt Kites died (in Europe) a fair few years ago...I know that Roy Goddard is meant to be in USA and that Ashley Eckhardt is in Canada(lucky b), but I have NOT HAD much response from any of the other lads and lassies in Form F2 and F1 from 1975-1978 as yet.

There are a few Firth Park school websites going though, so somebody might turn up.

Be interesting to hear some tittle-tattle from people, I once knew as kids and schoolmates....Leachy, Wayne Leary, Steve Cardwell, Chris O brien, Carol and Gill Bailey,Diane Darlow, Judy Powell, Stewart Pope, Stuart Johnson, Wendy Wooton....and others.

If you were in F1-F2 you may have known Peter Jeffcock. He lives in chesterfield and after becoming an assistant head he became a composer of jazz music. he decided to become a teacher again and now teaches maths at firth park comp

My cousin was in the stunt kites (tony Armitage). He was the drummer