Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

hi blues1, did you not leave in 77 and not as you say in 76, have a dog called scooby and ride a suzuki ap50?

I was there in the 70's and had similar experiences

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 12:31 ----------

Hi. I was there up to 1979. Kevin Valente

i went there not as old as all your tho lol but iv gotta say it was a good school to go to :).

Im great thanks,yeah i know a guy in the music industry,he knew Steve and kept in touch with him after he moved to Finland,probably drugs,said he died alone from his lifestyle.

Im Dean Hutchinson,steve cardwells on my facebook as is denise pinder,hes good,just back from spain.

Always wonder what happened to everyone from school,i was in class with people like steve richardson,neville storey,angela grant,miss pinder,graham seaton,chris hancock ,andrea innocent,steve quail.Used to have a laugh with quite a few at school,nick pollegrena and little brady,john hawley,teapot,rob shaw,baffle,john davison,spenny steve spencer.

Used to go out with dawn hydes,heard she was on the game in london as a highclass hooker many years ago!!

I bumped into sarah snape one night in the early 90s,me n john D always tried getting off with her but she never took our bait,she looked DEAD FIT,like a young debbie harry,all the guys were after her,think it was when they re opened the limit on west st,but she went all mushy over my mate,matt richardson,guess it wasnt meant to be LOL!

I was also attatched with Michelle knapton for quite a while at school,heard that she died due to alcoholism,again,very sad,kinda made my heart sink on hearing it,just as it did with Steve.I met her in the gate one night,inbetween marriages,she was pretty sozzled,n we snogged for old times sake.

hi dean, are you the tall lad who had longish blonde hair? believe you "went out" with julie jones when we were in the 5th year.

The Facebook group is not just for Brushes, its also for those who went to the North Building too, we have 541 ex Firth Parkers on at the moment with new topics and pictures added all the time. http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheBrushes/

Many Thanks

hi dean, are you the tall lad who had longish blonde hair? believe you "went out" with julie jones when we were in the 5th year.

Hi,Yeah thats was me,I remember JJ well:) I always had a thing for Dawn Hydes though,right through school :hihi:

thought you might remember jj lol, avnt seen her since i left fp. sorry i dont remember dawn, do you know what become of hancock?

I was there in the 70's and had similar experiences

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 12:31 ----------

Hi. I was there up to 1979. Kevin Valente

I left in 1979 comming up to 50y old in 2 days wonder if there will be a reunion comming up for 1979 levers

Soooo, apart from spudgun, who is a bit younger, I think, is there ANYONE around on the Sheff Forum these days, who was 11 in 1971/72 and went to Hatfield House Lane and/or Brushes Firth Park School until 1976 or 1977?

Just wondering...how people have got on....after all these years.

I was 11 in 1971 and went to Hatfield House Lane for while before going on to Brushes for my first year (there was only 2 classes 1a and 1b) then the 2nd 3rd and 4th years was based at North Building, then for the 5th year was based at Brushes again.

hi susan, i went through hatfield house & FP, left FP in 77

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 15:50 ----------

hi steve are you any relation to stewart who was in the RCT

hi susan, i went through hatfield house & FP, left FP in 77

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 15:50 ----------

hi steve are you any relation to stewart who was in the RCT

stewart is my older brother