Any ex Firth Park School lads n lassies out there?

wow just came across this thread ive just read it from page 1 to 18

brings back some great memories firth park school now those were the days

i think i left in 1991...i remeber all the teachers jesus jones ha ha ha he was well loud/weird i remember once i fell of my chair and he was shouting at me out! out! get out of my class boy!!!!!! penfold the little french teacher ha ha ha it was me and my friends who gave those nicknames pinfold came from dangermouse ha ha miss nun dr hartley mr longley mr steer pervy p.e. teacher ......anybody remember a weird afro kid called bunjee for short ??

wow just came across this thread ive just read it from page 1 to 18

brings back some great memories firth park school now those were the days

i think i left in 1991...i remeber all the teachers jesus jones ha ha ha he was well loud/weird i remember once i fell of my chair and he was shouting at me out! out! get out of my class boy!!!!!! penfold the little french teacher ha ha ha it was me and my friends who gave those nicknames pinfold came from dangermouse ha ha miss nun dr hartley mr longley mr steer pervy p.e. teacher ......anybody remember a weird afro kid called bunjee for short ??

i left in 88 and the names of penfold and jesus jones were around years before then,

i had a brother who left in 91 whats your surname

sorry cant remeber i think it was martin height 5ft 10 slim blonde hair

i left in 88 and the names of penfold and jesus jones were around years before then,

i had a brother who left in 91 whats your surname

I was just going to say the same thing I left in 86/87 and they had those nick names then.

Item removed as unnecessary trivia by original poster

Edited by dropout
Have realised, on reflection, that some people might NOT want their names and info posted on forum sites. Withdrawn, apols.

So. So far nobody has come forward with any famous or well known Firth Park School pupils from the 1970s classes. How about some of the teachers?

We know about John Sherwood...Olympic medal winner...but are any of the others now famous or well known?

John Sherwood.hes the reason i HATE football.............made us play footy in the SNOW?WIND AND RAIN..and the git kicked a ball right in me goolies.............nearly passed out with pain..GO ON ya can LAFF:hihi:

john sherwood was brill bloke . would rather be in wind and rain playing footie than behind a desk . tougher lads in 60s ha ha .he came to a reunion that was organized a few years ago with dan jessop mr staine miss howdell and bettie ellis (cadona) and a few more forget now the old grey matter you know. or is it playing out in wind and rain may have a case.:loopy::loopy:

john sherwood was brill bloke . would rather be in wind and rain playing footie than behind a desk . tougher lads in 60s ha ha .he came to a reunion that was organized a few years ago with dan jessop mr staine miss howdell and bettie ellis (cadona) and a few more forget now the old grey matter you know. or is it playing out in wind and rain may have a case.:loopy::loopy:

I must have been one of the few that would rather learn something then..rather than arsin about kickin a ball..........:loopy::loopy: