Major Fire at Fletchers Bakery Hillsborough. Penistone Rd closed.

Hmmm, some of those photos look familiar. I think some forummers should take a look!

At a scene like this where the police are not allowing people anywhere near for safety reasons,there will be lots of pictures very similar.If pictures have been lifted from other peoples work,without permission that is breach of copyright.I would be very surprised if any reputable newspaper would do this without the owners permission as penalties could be very costly.

does any-one have any pics of this after noon...if not then i have 1 pc 1 vid but i don't know how to put them on can you please contact me with some help????

Video of events here:

w w w . deejayone.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/fire.wmv

Includes some footage from about 11:30 in the evening, when firefighters were tackling the building (which appears to have collapsed) further up the road - just past Travellers.

Nice one mate. Top effort.

Mod note: Please can everyone try to show a bit of respect for the estimated 600 Sheffielders who are currently in fear for their jobs?

Even though nobody was hurt physically in the fire, lots of families will be affect by this. I know having a sense of humour can help in times of stress, but this is just a bit too soon on this one.

Is The Building Still On Fire ?

As of 8.30pm Monday evening, there was still a big pall of white smoke rising from the building, and there were still fire engines and personnel in attendance. Whether the building was still alight or merely smouldering was not apparent.

is the road that leads up to the woods still open ? it runs past fletchers and the old brewery

i came past about 9.30 pm and its still burning

I know that there has been a call for 'respect', but I have to say of all the posts the best post of all was someone commenting on the price of petrol at the garage...can't be bothered re-reading the thread to find out who that genius was...but you have my utmost respect. Top spotting.

:clap: :clap: :clap: