Pyebank School, Pitsmoor

hi went there about ,Brian Dalton, people in my class...jean kermean, tony Hopkinson.terry kitson,.1960 lived at 57 northcoat road Healy next doorto a guy Alan Cade

any one from PYE BANK OR FIRSHILL left and went on to BURNGREAVE 1947 Sept to July 1951 I am in touch with Michel Rose , Brian Fox , John dickinson (dicko)

anyone out there remember pyebank infants from the 50's, I was Elaine Roebuck, and moved onto the Manor Estate in 1960.

My parents were George and Edith , my brother George and sister Mavis.

I went to Pyebank school around that time and your sister Mavis Roebuck rings a bell I lived on the old Fitzalan st

Hi Elaine, My father and his brothers and sister went to PYBANK SCHOOL, my father was born 1939

Archie Hull 1939

Roy Hull 1938

Donald Hull (hes in his mid 80s)

Patrick Hull (She was adopted)

parents were Archie Hull & Hilda lived on shire green in 60s but previous to this had the Green grooves at Neepsend , family also lived on Nottingham street

All still alive today 2018

hi i my name is john colley born on rock st number 107, i went to pyebank school in 1957 i dont remember to many names ,1 teacher who sticks out was a mr jenkins a realy nice guy ,anyway you have a good site ,and plenty of old memories best regards john,

hi i my name is john colley born on rock st number 107, i went to pyebank school in 1957 i dont remember to many names ,1 teacher who sticks out was a mr jenkins a realy nice guy ,anyway you have a good site ,and plenty of old memories best regards john,

John

Did you have brothers, David and Kevin?

Hi yes brother david and kevin both born on rock st and a younger sister ,and you are?

Bye Bank is reopening as an Academy. The old building must be dilapidated by now, its been closed a long time.

Bye Bank is reopening as an Academy. The old building must be dilapidated by now, its been closed a long time.

Hi, just reading some of the posts.

Pye Bank School has reopened as Astrea Acadamy. My young one has just started there, the very first class.

Much of the old school has been renovated, and looking at the stonework, it really leaves you in awe at the craft work, to say “they don’t build them like that anymore” is an understatement.

It would have been criminal if they had knocked it down, but a guess there has been so many equally beautiful buildings knocked down in Sheffield.

Anyway, the old school is alive and kicking!!! And often wonder, if walls could talk, them walls could certainly tell a tail.

Hi yes brother david and kevin both born on rock st and a younger sister ,and you are?

Dennis Cerrone lived opposite you on Helen Terrace. We spent hours together in Roe Woods looking for frogs and birds nests.