Couldn't believe what happened at the petrol station last night

On my way home from work at about 1.30am today I noticed that I was getting VERY low on fuel.

I got to the petrol station at hillsborough corner, pull the bike up to the pump and proceed to fill up - or so I thought.

Stood there for a few minutes waiting for him to turn the pump on (he could see me, he was sat there looking directly at me) and this point a young lass walks up to me and asks if I will get her some cadburys mini eggs when I pay for the petrol - she had the money in her hand.

Anyway, he still hasnt turned the pump on so I walk up to the window and ask why he hasnt turned it on, he then said that he wasnt going to turn the pump on !

Ask him why and he just blanks me, staring out of the window.

Ask him for the mini eggs - not going to serve me.

This is getting weird methinks :huh:

Tell him that I will return later today to make an official complaint so I ask for his name and the name of the manager - once again he blanks me.

I repeat the question and he says that he doesnt have to tell me anything.

End up heading into town to go to the esso station near the markets but run out of petrol and end up pushing it nearly half a mile.

Am I justified in making a complaint or am I just wasting my time ?

Complain, I would but then I am a miserable trout :-)

well i know what i would do and i wouldnt be hesitating,, get yourself down there and see the manager they have cameras so they will see wats happening,,, silly little boy!!!

well i know what i would do and i wouldnt be hesitating,, get yourself down there and see the manager they have cameras so they will see wats happening,,, silly little boy!!!

Good point, never thought of that to be honest :thumbsup:

On my way home from work at about 1.30am today I noticed that I was getting VERY low on fuel.

I got to the petrol station at hillsborough corner, pull the bike up to the pump and proceed to fill up - or so I thought.

Stood there for a few minutes waiting for him to turn the pump on (he could see me, he was sat there looking directly at me) and this point a young lass walks up to me and asks if I will get her some cadburys mini eggs when I pay for the petrol - she had the money in her hand.

Anyway, he still hasnt turned the pump on so I walk up to the window and ask why he hasnt turned it on, he then said that he wasnt going to turn the pump on !

Ask him why and he just blanks me, staring out of the window.

Ask him for the mini eggs - not going to serve me.

This is getting weird methinks :huh:

Tell him that I will return later today to make an official complaint so I ask for his name and the name of the manager - once again he blanks me.

I repeat the question and he says that he doesnt have to tell me anything.

End up heading into town to go to the esso station near the markets but run out of petrol and end up pushing it nearly half a mile.

Am I justified in making a complaint or am I just wasting my time ?

Sounds like a dream:loopy:

Complain.He isnt doing his job,therefore deserves the sack.Its probably not the first time he's done it so is costing his company money.

What's the point of being open if you aren't going to turn the pumps on or serve anybody? I'd be making a complaint too.

No it wasnt a dream, it was totally 100% true.

Did you take your helmet off ?

Did you take your helmet off ?

Yes I took it off a soon as I parked up at the pump.

If I hadnt he would have been within his rights not to serve me in case I did a runner.