The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

LOL

you have a way with words DR lol. I haven't been watching this years BB but what i understand of Grace is, she certainly doesn't know how to make up her mind. One guy to the next. :rolleyes:

i have only seen it this week and im hooked!

that grace has the biggest nose, the goggliest eyes and the fattest lips ever- in fact id say her face resembled a potato with a tomatoe for a nose and two sprouts for eyes and a slug for a mouth!!

i have only seen it this week and im hooked!

that grace has the biggest nose, the goggliest eyes and the fattest lips ever- in fact id say her face resembled a potato with a tomatoe for a nose and two sprouts for eyes and a slug for a mouth!!

fit body tho....know what yo mean, shes a rite mardy biatch!!!!

OH AND THAT GRACE SHOULD BE NEXT she looks like the back end of a bus splattered with cow ****

I said a couple of weeks ago on here that I couldn't stand Grace - a nasty, back-stabbing bitc* if ever I saw one (but intelligent with it, the worst sort).

If Sezer goes tonight, I'll be counting the seconds till Mikey switches his affections to Imogen. I'm so looking forward to seeing Grace's face/reaction at that point! :hihi:

I know, I know - get a life! :P

StarSparkle

Grace is a rite manipulative biatch. She slags off people but then doesn't expect to be slagged off herself. :confused:

And when she was sucking up to Pete the other night when he said he was ****** off with her it made me sick :gag:

How funny was it last night though when Sezer was talking to Asleyne and said "I called you a ghetto hoe" . Then he retracted and said "No I wouldn't say that - I just said I could tell you where from the ghetto."

Urm excuse me! But he did say that. And he says he tells people to their face what he says behing their backs! Hum, I don't think so. :huh:

I think I need to get out more. :help:

Yeah, he went into the Diary Room around 12:30am, after the BIG bust up with Sleazer and Mikey, BB called Sleazer into the DR- IMMEDIATELY-BB was well cheesed off with sleazer- after he kept calling richard SCUM.:o

Richard was threatening to leave, but thankfully, didnt, so my vote went to Sleazer.

So, that would have been Shabaz, Dawn, Bonn-er( :hihi: ) and Richard all out within 2 weeks, What are BB doing............??:huh:

My reckoning was if the "plastics" could have got Rich out, Lea would have been the next to go, and the new comers adopted into thier group, giving them a stronger hold on the house, that Grace thinks she owns!!!! :rant: Rant over

true i dont like any of them except pete dont u just think he's great:) :thumbsup: pete to win

Grace is a rite manipulative biatch. She slags off people but then doesn't expect to be slagged off herself. :confused:

And when she was sucking up to Pete the other night when he said he was ****** off with her it made me sick :gag:

How funny was it last night though when Sezer was talking to Asleyne and said "I called you a ghetto hoe" . Then he retracted and said "No I wouldn't say that - I just said I could tell you where from the ghetto."

Urm excuse me! But he did say that. And he says he tells people to their face what he says behing their backs! Hum, I don't think so. :huh:

I think I need to get out more. :help:

Grace just thinks she's so perfect and that no one could possibly find fault... dream on! its getting to the point where i cant even stand the sight of her...

He could tell she was a girl of the streets... whatever Sezer! move on boy! :hihi:

She wants to become a Female DJ... plug yaself a little more love... clearly yet another wannabe in the making! :roll:

Adds: Not dissin Female DJ's :?:hihi: (I wanted to be one in my younger days!)

91.6% of the vote!!!!!!!!!

seeya!!!!!!

seeya!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

money well spent on my phone bill!!!!:hihi::P:D:hihi:

seezya sleeza

so the plastics group are going to go the same way as barbie in the bath............

ti*s up!!

seeya!!!!!!

Thats just mental isn't it? I knew he would be unpopular but didn't think he'd be the most unpopular ever

Me too! jeez! Can't believe i'm so hooked already. He's in complete shock. ha! over 90% of the votes - i have faith in the British public!

Let's see what happens now.

I'd like to see Grace stay in for a bit longer - just to see her pudding face squirm. yuk.

Woohoo!!!! :banana:

this is the first time in all the yrs of big brother i've actually voted to get someone out - Sezer is everything that gives men a bad name (wrapped in a very small package!)

His face was priceless!!

I just hope he is told the percentage that voted him out.