The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

Sezer looks like a rat- in fact correction - he is a rat.

I dont understand women's attraction to him- he is average looking, but I wouldnt class him as good looking.. if I had to class someone in the house as good looking - I'd choose Vernon Kay- sorry Mikey.

I'd say that Mikey is a very good-looking bloke - easily the most conventionally handsome bloke in the house. He's very easy on the eye - the only thing is - I don't think there's anybody at home. :D He's a typical himbo.

Like Lauren Laverne said on "BBLB" earlier this evening, "Mikey is like Vernon Kaye with a head injury"! :P

StarSparkle

I'd say that Mikey is a very good-looking bloke - easily the most conventionally handsome bloke in the house. He's very easy on the eye - the only thing is - I don't think there's anybody at home. :D He's a typical himbo.

Like Lauren Laverne said on "BBLB" earlier this evening, "Mikey is like Vernon Kaye with a head injury"! :P

StarSparkle

I agree with you- I nearly had a seizure when mikey came out of his coma and had a go at richard!!

:hihi: I love lauren laverne- the lass is class.. very true what she says though.

Oh cheers mate! :loopy: That's nice of you, thanks. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but Sezer is undeniably very physically attractive - you may not like it, but it's true. Then again - he has a horrible, mean, nasty personality that's coming out more and more each day, so THAT makes him UNattractive. And his attitude to women is neanderthal to say the least. He wants a good slapping.

So, Angelus, I've completely changed my mind about him being fanciable - but give him his due, he IS good-looking.

StarSparkle

In YOUR opinion.

In YOUR opinion.

Well, I said it, so it WOULD be my opinion, wouldn't it, not someone else's? :rolleyes:

StarSparkle

I'm staying out of this one- but I think starsparkle has the longer nails fella!

:hihi:

Ok. Sezer has to go on Friday night. He is absolutely vile.

It will be great to see the "enough girls watch this show so I won't be booted out" ego evicted.

I'm backing Pete to win this year... I was right about Anthony last time, so let's see.

With respect Starsparkle, IMO, I don't think the poison dwarf is even remotely attractive!

His devious, 'full of BS' little weasel eyes look sheep's faffs, his hair looks like he's been laid on his pillow too long! He wears his trousers half way round his ankles, and apparently his breath smells 'like a donkey's a.rse' (BB live, one night last week)

Horses for courses however I suppose....

I hope the arrogant beyond belief, rancid, pint sized little knobber gets booted out tonight, and gets as many boo's as possible (even if it is 'piped in' like I suspect)

If he doesn't, there will be no justice!

Stagey x

sezar - although he comes across as a rite tit, is v good enertainment.

rich just camps it up big style and bores the hell out of me. Lea is the same, she just cries all day. Do me a favour woman, grow up!

I know your not a nutter hun :hihi: but I have to question female logic as a whole when it comes to the words good-looking.

Good looking to me for a bloke, is (and I'm not gay wahay) Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Vernon Kay.. they I would class as good looking.

Good taste coming from a straight guy... ;) other than Brad Pitt & Tom Cruise... :gag:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Someone spelling Sezers name Cesar... just reminded me of when Nikki went into the Diary the other week to talk to BB about Sezer but mistakenly called him Felix... that really tickled me... Cesar dog food & Felix the cat... :huh::hihi:

As they say small things please simple minds :lol:

Sezer has to go... next out Grace...

Pete still to win... AND not for reasons previously mentioned YWR! :nono::hihi:

With respect Starsparkle, IMO, I don't think the poison dwarf is even remotely attractive!

His devious, 'full of BS' little weasel eyes look sheep's faffs, his hair looks like he's been laid on his pillow too long! He wears his trousers half way round his ankles, and apparently his breath smells 'like a donkey's a.rse' (BB live, one night last week)

Horses for courses however I suppose....

I hope the arrogant beyond belief, rancid, pint sized little knobber gets booted out tonight, and gets as many boo's as possible (even if it is 'piped in' like I suspect)

If he doesn't, there will be no justice!

Stagey x

i hate sezer and his bint imogen with a passion!! and i mean HATE!!! sezer is a bully, borin, up him self and he really thinks he is attractive!!! pft!!! ive seen more attractive 40 stone balding scabies infected men!!! i hope so much he goes- just to see the look on his face.... and his bint imogen will have no one to hug up to she is DUUUUUULLL in the words of dickie. if dickie or leah go i will stop watchin!! SEZER TO GO!!! i have voted 15 times GET VOTIN!!!

OH AND THAT GRACE SHOULD BE NEXT she looks like the back end of a bus splattered with cow ****

OH AND THAT GRACE SHOULD BE NEXT she looks like the back end of a bus splattered with cow ****

LOL

you have a way with words DR lol. I haven't been watching this years BB but what i understand of Grace is, she certainly doesn't know how to make up her mind. One guy to the next. :rolleyes: