The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

OH and totally forgot as well as being a bully the guy used Staightening Irons. Effin Straighening Irons can you believe him :D

I think this just goes to show what he actually thinks of himself... i dont see anything wrong in a man grooming himself to look good!

Its just a shame he takes it to the extreme and thinks he's all that and can win the Ladies over... shame he doesnt have this ones vote... :gag:

Too false for my liking...

I think this just goes to show what he actually thinks of himself... i dont see anything wrong in a man grooming himself to look good!

Give over!!!!! :hihi: Straightening Irons are for women only :D Ok, i'll make exceptions for those who are born with a natural scouse 80's perm but away from that they are for women :hihi:

Still think Lea may go as he has his women fans :suspect:

I thought Dawn left because of adverse publicity? With everything else going on in there she'd been pretty much forgotten so why put yourself back in the limelight? I really think this could be the shortest series not the longest! At this rate the rest of the series will be golden ticket housemates. O and Sleezer to go! I'm a girl and I don't like his arogant assumption that I'll vote for him :rant:

I think what Cesar forgets is that there's also a huge gay audience and they won't appreciate his antics. And what's more they will likely think Lea is fabulous or something.

How boring would BB become if Cesar's 'lot' took control? Just vacant headed fools sitting flicking their hair and picking their spots for the next few weeks. How boring.

No, the rat has to go. He's not only as ugly as a Boggart's ar*e, he's a chav and a nasty piece of work. I wanted Richard to paste him.

Did you see poor little Glyn's face when all that was going off? :o

Re: BB Highlights tonight:

This is just SO brilliant! I have never seen so many pots calling kettles black in my life! Wonderful stuff!

The cheek of that Richard - calling Imogen a 'fake bitch'???? If he thinks she's fake, what on earth must he make of his bestest friend Lea? They don't come much more fake.

I cannot believe that man - he is SUCH a bully. The way he bullied and picked on poor old Shebaz (and actively encouraged the others to do so too) was appalling, yet here we are two weeks later, and he's crying his eyes out for sympathy cos he's being bullied? Oh please. It's not nice when the boot's on the other foot, is it?

Personally, I think he fancies Sezer and is taking it out on Imogen.

I was going to say I hope he goes tomorrow, but then again it would be nice to see him stay in and get a bit more of his own medicine.

StarSparkle

Glyn is becoming as 2 faced as the rest of the Plastics (how apt that name is). Why o why did I cop for PeeWee Flipping Hasslehoff in the BB sweepstake at work.....

Re: BB Highlights tonight:

This is just SO brilliant! I have never seen so many pots calling kettles black in my life! Wonderful stuff!

The cheek of that Richard - calling Imogen a 'fake bitch'???? If he thinks she's fake, what on earth must he make of his bestest friend Lea? They don't come much more fake.

I cannot believe that man - he is SUCH a bully. The way he bullied and picked on poor old Shebaz (and actively encouraged the others to do so too) was appalling, yet here we are two weeks later, and he's crying his eyes out for sympathy cos he's being bullied? Oh please. It's not nice when the boot's on the other foot, is it?

Personally, I think he fancies Sezer and is taking it out on Imogen.

I was going to say I hope he goes tomorrow, but then again it would be nice to see him stay in and get a bit more of his own medicine.

StarSparkle

How brilliant was tonights show!!!

God bless big brother.. they started fighting over 3 cans o' lager and a small bottle of wine- brilliant stuff.

Karma comes round to bite you on the ass very well ladies and gents as richard is finding out tonight, but I have to say Glynn coped it tonight when he didnt do anything- he was just sat with Mikey- mikey **** stirred with richard and implicated glynn for nothing.

I also thought that this was weird as well- richard is a big bloke, and sezer is such a little fella- I'd have batted him if I was richard and someone squared up to me like that.. sezer is such a ****.

Did anyone see- I bet you all missed this as well- PETE stepped in front of Richard when Sezer was going at him... I bet you all didnt catch that bit- if you have recorded BB tonight, check it back and you'll see peter step in front of richard!! Good lad Pete.

I've voted for sezer 5 times tonight- because I am verging on hate for the bloke, I cant imagine any women finding that creature attractive unless there is something very wrong in their heads.

Sezer out!!

Glyn is becoming as 2 faced as the rest of the Plastics (how apt that name is). Why o why did I cop for PeeWee Flipping Hasslehoff in the BB sweepstake at work.....

Glynn didnt do anything - mikey implicated him in the argument, when I watched it.

Glynn tried to defend himself and say he hadnt done anything.

Glynn didnt do anything - mikey implicated him in the argument, when I watched it.

Glynn tried to defend himself and say he hadnt done anything.

Basically that argument brewed up because Lisa and Pete hid the ale and the others went along for a laugh. Then Imogen nosed out the door, reported back to Grace who kicked off, and Cesar went out to see what was going on. Richard backed down and offered them the ale - Cesar ranting all the while and Richard arguing back. Then it all seemed to be over and Mikey blurted that stuff about Richard - you could tell he was in a rage about the ale.

I wonder if there will be as much sh*t stirring when Cesar goes? I think there will still be plenty as the seeds have been sown, and Greasy Grace is still in too, and she's a right madam for the old wooden spoon.

I hated the last series and gave up watching it after a while, and I was expecting this one to be pants, but it's great so far!

Basically that argument brewed up because Lisa and Pete hid the ale and the others went along for a laugh. Then Imogen nosed out the door, reported back to Grace who kicked off, and Cesar went out to see what was going on. Richard backed down and offered them the ale - Cesar ranting all the while and Richard arguing back. Then it all seemed to be over and Mikey blurted that stuff about Richard - you could tell he was in a rage about the ale.

I wonder if there will be as much sh*t stirring when Cesar goes? I think there will still be plenty as the seeds have been sown, and Greasy Grace is still in too, and she's a right madam for the old wooden spoon.

I hated the last series and gave up watching it after a while, and I was expecting this one to be pants, but it's great so far!

You watch- as soon as sezer goes, the group of 4 will start to go tits up.

Grace is already pallying up with Glynn I've noticed with my little eye- also when it comes to Sam and the new blonde lass voting both will go for Imogen or grace you mark my words!

The best bit about BB for me this year- Russell Brand!

If I was gay- I definitely would! :hihi:

I've voted for sezer 5 times tonight- because I am verging on hate for the bloke, I cant imagine any women finding that creature attractive unless there is something very wrong in their heads.

Sezer out!!

Oh cheers mate! :loopy: That's nice of you, thanks. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but Sezer is undeniably very physically attractive - you may not like it, but it's true. Then again - he has a horrible, mean, nasty personality that's coming out more and more each day, so THAT makes him UNattractive. And his attitude to women is neanderthal to say the least. He wants a good slapping.

So, Angelus, I've completely changed my mind about him being fanciable - but give him his due, he IS good-looking.

StarSparkle

Oh cheers mate! :loopy: That's nice of you, thanks. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but Sezer is undeniably very physically attractive - you may not like it, but it's true. Then again - he has a horrible, mean, nasty personality that's coming out more and more each day, so THAT makes him UNattractive. And his attitude to women is neanderthal to say the least. He wants a good slapping.

So, Angelus, I've completely changed my mind about him being fanciable - but give him his due, he IS good-looking.

StarSparkle

I know your not a nutter hun :hihi: but I have to question female logic as a whole when it comes to the words good-looking.

Good looking to me for a bloke, is (and I'm not gay wahay) Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Vernon Kay.. they I would class as good looking.

Sezer looks like a rat- in fact correction - he is a rat.

I dont understand women's attraction to him- he is average looking, but I wouldnt class him as good looking.. if I had to class someone in the house as good looking - I'd choose Vernon Kay- sorry Mikey.

Not having a go at you mrs by the way- I never would do that :thumbsup: