The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

OMG, carrots have a higher IQ than Glynn!

Sam-uel is really shiny! :suspect:

Irregarless, I'd rather s/he win over the old housemates. Winners list:

1) Ashlene

2) Sam-uel

3) Big Brother [i say they blow-up the Big Brother house when Ashlene & Sam leave].

Richard DID NOT just use the term "the plastics" from Mean Girls. Richard to go after Glynn.

Glynn is speaking again... :cry: A part of me dies every time I hear his voice :(

I think Sezer, Imogen and Grace's behaviour tonight showed they no longer feel comfortable in their little group....

Why couldn't they just welcome the new housemates??

I think Mikey and Lisa are sometimes easily led into their world but they will soon break free of their evil effect.

I see the Sezar geezer's not doing himself any favours.....nasty little piece of work that he is....

I think HE needs teaching a lesson actually....let's hope he gets it!

I love the way the new barbie looking thing challenged him over the bullying comment. Priceless! Maybe there is hope for her after all. We shall see.

She'll not win though. At least I hope not. If she does, I have to honour my contractual agreement :blush:

And is it me, or has Grace got more faces than the town hall clock?

Imogen appears to feel threatened too.

Funny how certain housemates are starting to act differently now they feel under threat...

And Rad, is your brother free a week on Friday? :hihi:

Stagey x

Just watching the live feed, and Sezer and Mikey were chatting about who they want to be nominated, and Sezer implied that, if either Imogen or Grace were nominated, and not Lea or Richard, he was likely to do something really nasty. Unfortunately, the sound was dipped but, from what he's said about bullying people, I'd imagine that it was something along those lines.

They're all feeling threatened by nominations at the moment ~ fgs, it's all part of the show!!!! Didn't they know that before they went in? There are bad losers and bad losers, and I think Sezer's going to be the worst. Definitely a very nasty piece of work.

I think Sezer's going to be the worst. Definitely a very nasty piece of work.

agree with you ann. what a horrible little toad :gag: . VOTE SEZER OUT!!!

The bloke's an out and out chav! He was prancing around in the kind of baggy jeans that 16 year old slack jaws wear the other day, a vest and a backwards baseball cap. He has all these verbal Ali G mannerisms and sad little phrases like he's 'ghetto', when he's supposed to be a city trader?! Add to that and he looks like he needs a wash and he wouldn't leave the welsh girl alone until she gave in to him. Nasty.:gag:

Oh, and he's named after a brand of dog food. Cool, eh? Not.

Oh how Imogen is shedding her nicey nicey image at the moment- I knew she was a scheming bitch!! Proved correct tonight.

The 'top' group are scared- because they know that if one of them gets voted off then they are in the **** bigstyle.

The others only have to home in on Imogen and get her out and they are dead in the water.

I'm sure they saw what happened to the last two idiots that tried that last year- the trio of Anthony, baldie and slaggy... the two idiots went first and low and behold Anthony turned nice.

Just watching the live feed, and Sezer and Mikey were chatting about who they want to be nominated, and Sezer implied that, if either Imogen or Grace were nominated, and not Lea or Richard, he was likely to do something really nasty. Unfortunately, the sound was dipped but, from what he's said about bullying people, I'd imagine that it was something along those lines.

They're all feeling threatened by nominations at the moment ~ fgs, it's all part of the show!!!! Didn't they know that before they went in? There are bad losers and bad losers, and I think Sezer's going to be the worst. Definitely a very nasty piece of work.

did not see this but hopefully if they have been talking about nominations they should get well and truly punished and there discussion should be shown for the other to see, and then let's see them squirm.

They're allowed to discuss nominations this time, arent they?

Is it only me who thinks that maybe the BB producers have gotten a little arrogant with their selections. First there's the report that the majority have been in the house before on trial runs then three walk out early doors. Looks to me as though they need to go back to the drawing board.

I'm totally in agreement with you... and yep looks like that drawing board needs to re~appear and fast...

I know in BB3 2 people walked (Sandy walked literally over BB and Sunita walked as she didn't think it would be good for her career) but this year seems to be getting silly now...

You just want him to win because of his tiny winkle...you perv :D Shame on you Shaz :thumbsup::hihi:

Sezer looks like a rat (look!), arrogant but good to watch

Nikki - So annoying but highly entertaining. Keep her in :thumbsup:

Imogen - Pretty face nothing more

Grace - Two faced but likes to argue so good for me

Lisa - Funny and bordering on bunny boiler if she's not careful

Lea/Richard - Have taken a back seat

Mikey - What has he done apart from get a boner over Grace????

Pete - Yep, top bloke sometimes appears to over act.

I'm sure i'll feel different in another week :D

Me a perv!? :o hang your head in shame! anyway never mind that... i thought it was big... :suspect: damn! :hihi: he has to win... he's full of beans and w*****'s :lol: oh and meow's... he's just so loveable... i wanna mother him... ha ha!

Ah thats where i recognise Sezer from... i knew he looked familiar... lol

OMG! You mean to say there's another week... lol getting bored of it already tbh! *yawn*

Me a perv!? :o hang your head in shame! anyway never mind that... i thought it was big... :suspect: damn! :hihi: he has to win... he's full of beans and w*****'s :lol: oh and meow's... he's just so loveable... i wanna mother him... ha ha!

Ah thats where i recognise Sezer from... i knew he looked familiar... lol

Well it is small.....compared to his legs :D And yep, Sezer is Roland rant out of costume :hihi:

Moving on, wtached last night and that pr1ck mentioned the 'Bully' term once too often. Bullies are scum and anyone who uses the term is out of order. Sezer out next (if he gets nominated which is unlikely).