The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

Or in fact, with a wild animal..

Thats the best idea I've heard for BB!! Top stuff :thumbsup:

What about a rabid squirrel running amok in the house and garden- and if that fails what about a rabid mutt!!

No, im thinking along the lines of a south african wilderbeast! :)

Any kind of wilderbeast would be good, vote for PETE he's great :)

George has walked....they're dropping like flies in there!!

This is getting more than interesting......it's cos he said he couldn't handle the fame when he got out.....he's a bit above himself in't he? :rolleyes:

This is getting more than interesting......it's cos he said he couldn't handle the fame when he got out.....he's a bit above himself in't he? :rolleyes:

Eh? What's going on? I've had the live feed on in the background all afternoon, and I've not heard anything about George leaving.....

Can't say he made any impression on me at all.

Come on, BB, get some INTERESTING housemates in there!

StarSparkle

Pete in the Diary room last night was brilliant! He is soooo funny! Pete to win!!!!!

Glad george has gone. it was freaking my out cos he is the spitting image of my little bro.

I dont feel he's too above himself... i think its more for the reasoning of him having Blue blood... before entering the house it was probably kept slightly under wraps but after being announced by Davina on the night of the Launch... he's more than likely to be pounced on by the media for his knowing and mingling with Royals...

One of his best mates is Princess Beatrice...

I dont blame him tbh!

Anway!

Pete is fab... tries to please everyone... bless im! :thumbsup: meow! :hihi: defo to win! :clap:

Sezer the teaser... the woman pleaser! is quite easy on the eye... but he knows it... thats never attractive...

Nikki... i agree gets on my nerves... but she's so pathetic it just seems unreal and has to be watched with amazement... :hihi:

Imogen/Grace/Lisa not sure can be trusted... seem a tad 2 faced...

Glyn... needs to come out of his shell abit more...

Lea/Richard... the parents... need i say more...

Mickey... not too sure...

As soon as the new housemates came out of their wrappers... i thought... She has to be a model (what colour is that girls hair... lol)... and oop thats a man! you could tell by the voice straight away... but looks good i must admit...

WTF! they could've won a speed boat... :huh: whats all that about... i guess they could've played on it in the garden... :hihi:

They've just been called to make their nominations and, upon being told that the two new housemates won't be nominating nor can they be nominated, Aisleen said "that's a waste of good makeup"! C'mon, please, she's being watched 24/7, what difference is this going to make to the amount of bloody makeup she uses?!

As soon as she was revealed, I thought "glamour-puss", and I actually took an instant dislike to her. However, my thoughts might change. We'll just have to see how things go on.

Glad george has gone. it was freaking my out cos he is the spitting image of my little bro.

when did he go and why:help:

when did he go and why:help:

See above and here, minnime.:D

totally agree with the above, the house desperatly needs a good looking bloke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are a bunch of gorgeous women with no decent looking men, i was hoping last night we'd get one but no such luck.

Give over with you, you've got one at home :clap::hihi:

Is it only me who thinks that maybe the BB producers have gotten a little arrogant with their selections. First there's the report that the majority have been in the house before on trial runs then three walk out early doors. Looks to me as though they need to go back to the drawing board.

Footy on at mo so will watch this later :D

Pete is fab... tries to please everyone... bless im! :thumbsup: meow! :hihi: defo to win! :clap:

Sezer the teaser... the woman pleaser! is quite easy on the eye... but he knows it... thats never attractive...

Nikki... i agree gets on my nerves... but she's so pathetic it just seems unreal and has to be watched with amazement... :hihi:

Imogen/Grace/Lisa not sure can be trusted... seem a tad 2 faced...

Glyn... needs to come out of his shell abit more...

Lea/Richard... the parents... need i say more...

Mickey... not too sure...

You just want him to win because of his tiny winkle...you perv :D Shame on you Shaz :thumbsup::hihi:

Sezer looks like a rat (look!), arrogant but good to watch

Nikki - So annoying but highly entertaining. Keep her in :thumbsup:

Imogen - Pretty face nothing more

Grace - Two faced but likes to argue so good for me

Lisa - Funny and bordering on bunny boiler if she's not careful

Lea/Richard - Have taken a back seat

Mikey - What has he done apart from get a boner over Grace????

Pete - Yep, top bloke sometimes appears to over act.

I'm sure i'll feel different in another week :D