The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

I haven't watched any of this and find it hard to understand its appeal. It is rather like the days when people would gain entertainment out of watching the inmates of a lunatic assylum.

Get a cat everyone, get a cat!

Wonder which celebrities will be in the house in January??? Hopefully Frank Carson and Nicholas Parsons will be in! :)

Come off it, Maddy, you'd have loved Glyn to win so you could claim your sweepstake money!!!

I was happy to forgo 11 whole english pounds for the sake of Glyns wellbeing....

Must say that Pete didnt handle that interview very well. Ever since nikki has come back in he's changed into someone that I dont like and the way that he played up to the cameras when he came out of the house was nothing short of embarassing. It would have been better if he'd talked about tourettes a bit more..hmmm maybe we should have given him some valium before he came out and then he might have been relaxed enough to give a coherent interview.

I do feel sorry for him because it was a stressful situation made worse by his condition and it must have been frustrating for him that he couldnt string a sentence together. It was a shame because he had everyones attention and yet he didn't say anything of any real importance or value and I would have liked to have heard his opinions and thoughts on things and yet we got nothing.

Does anyone else think that the big brother final was a bit of an anti-climax?

hi, yes i do. i wonder if Aisleyne's name had been easier to spell, she might have won it. She had loads more **** to put up with than anyone else in there. They kept talking about Glyn's 'journey'. what about hers? i thought she was a strong, decent character and certainly deserved it more than that horrible troll Nikki, or the bitch from hell Grace. Pete was OK, but he was probably overwhelmed by the situation.

Shabaz completely creeped me out when he kissed Davina's stomach. She was obviously freaked too. i've been watching it this sumer, but i'm pleased it's over now. i hope Aisleyene makes a lot of dosh, she deserves it more than the others and i think she'd appreciate it more too.

Must say that Pete didnt handle that interview very well. Ever since nikki has come back in he's changed into someone that I dont like and the way that he played up to the cameras when he came out of the house was nothing short of embarassing. It would have been better if he'd talked about tourettes a bit more..hmmm maybe we should have given him some valium before he came out and then he might have been relaxed enough to give a coherent interview.

I do feel sorry for him because it was a stressful situation made worse by his condition and it must have been frustrating for him that he couldnt string a sentence together. It was a shame because he had everyones attention and yet he didn't say anything of any real importance or value and I would have liked to have heard his opinions and thoughts on things and yet we got nothing.

Does anyone else think that the big brother final was a bit of an anti-climax?

Thankyou so much for that post- because I've thought the same thing of pete and his antics since he 'hilariously' fell down the stairs when he went into the house.

He overdid it again when he came out.

Now- I dont suffer from tourettes, nor do I know anyone that does... but I dont think everyone with tourettes goes off like that- maybe I'm wrong though :)

I just found it very boring, very cringeworthy as well to see someone acting like an arse like that in front of x amount of million people as well.

And then that crap about his dead friend as well- sorry I didnt buy that one bit as well- that sounded like someone came up with that for him and told him to say it.

And while Im on the rant- how did the contestants all know the friday night project and the eight out of ten cats special were being televised when they went into the house MONTHS before those programs were on?

I cry FIX again I think- or the housemates are told what to say and do.

Did anyone else think Nikki was totally being an arse as well?

What a show for the camera's that girl can put on :roll:

Good god

Did anyone else think Nikki was totally being an arse as well? What a show for the camera's that girl can put on :roll: Good god

I was thinking that when poor little nikki came down the steps she looked like one of the dancers in "Thriller" just before they all turned into the zombies ... or was it just after ...? :D

I love it that Aisleyne got her own back for Nikki's nastiness to her during the series by suggesting she backcombed her hair up like that just before she left the house ... oh yes!! Girls can be so subtle sometimes - and so cruel :hihi:

I was thinking that when poor little nikki came down the steps she looked like one of the dancers in "Thriller" just before they all turned into the zombies ... or was it just after ...? :D

Best post I've read today rubes!!

PMSL - I can imagine her doing it as well which makes it all the better.

She's got the vacant look of a zombie to a tee already.

I love it that Aisleyne got her own back for Nikki's nastiness to her during the series by suggesting she backcombed her hair up like that just before she left the house ... oh yes!! Girls can be so subtle sometimes - and so cruel :hihi:

And did you see Aisleyne's face when they were doing her best bits when it came to the grace bit when she left :o

There's still some hatred there methinks.

You lasses can be so evil... I love it, you can be subtle but cutting all in one go... tis fab.

And while Im on the rant- how did the contestants all know the friday night project and the eight out of ten cats special were being televised when they went into the house MONTHS before those programs were on?

I cry FIX again I think- or the housemates are told what to say and do.

I thought this too - as soon as Davina told Aisleyne she could take her time because it would be 30 mins before she came to get her, Pete yelled "8 out of 10 Cats" and I thought, 'I'm sure that started after they went into the house', and the actual series finished a few weeks back, and the one on Friday was just a one-off special. Very suspicious....:suspect:

EDIT: Apparently the last series of 8 out of 10 cats started on 26th May, whereas BB started on 18th May. However, there was apparently a BB edition of 8 out of 10 Cats last year, so it's possible the HMs could have assumed the same would happen this year - though I can't imagine the HMs remembering that!

I can't think of a reason why the HMs wouldn't think/remember that 8 out of 10 cats was on during that half hour between so-called live shows, because they've discussed it several times over the series.

9 p.m. tonight ~ the final highlights show, showing the events of the final day.

10 p.m. tonight ~ the BBLB party. I wonder whether anything will kick off this year.

ooohhh! wouldn't it be more exciting if Susie threw wine over Grace and then Grace started a fight with Imogen over Mikey ... and Nikki pulled Lea's £3k hair extensions out because Pete had disappeared down her bosom .... he spent most of the mid part of the series in there anyway - he'd feel right at home.

I'll miss it anyway cos I shall be in the Red Deer with other forummers making the acquaintance of melthebell. :(