The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

omg that shabaz guy is soo enthusiastic :huh:

im thinking that maybe he is on some kind of illegal substance no one can be that hyper naturally surely:loopy:

The next Makosi is just about to enter the building!

'I dont like people- I dont want friends'

WHY- for the love of god- go on big brother then..

For gods sake..

I'm going to apply myself next year I really am- because if this shower can get in

I can bloody walk in the door myself!

mickey ; appears to be an arrogant @ rse ! :mad: not sure im going to be able to listen to him and his sexist views for too long :mad:

dawn ; :o not had any sexual relations with anyone for how long?? has no freinds cos she doesnt need freinds :loopy: seems overly paranoid maybe shes needs a trip too pulse and cocktail for some light relief ;):hihi:

glyn ; lifeguard!? yeah whatever :loopy: has amazing self importance apparently he goes for a number two after every meal :confused:

my god this year should be fun :suspect:

The next Makosi is just about to enter the building!

'I dont like people- I dont want friends'

WHY- for the love of god- go on big brother then..

For gods sake..

I'm going to apply myself next year I really am- because if this shower can get in

I can bloody walk in the door myself!

you go for it hun! :thumbsup: and good luck :D

bloody dawn is a little paranoid if u ask me

mickey ; appears to be an arrogant @ rse ! :mad: not sure im going to be able to listen to him and his sexist views for too long :mad:

dawn ; :o not had any sexual relations with anyone for how long?? has no freinds cos she doesnt need freinds :loopy: seems overly paranoid maybe shes needs a trip too pulse and cocktail for some light relief ;):hihi:

glyn ; lifeguard!? yeah whatever :loopy: has amazing self importance apparently he goes for a number two after every meal :confused:

my god this year should be fun :suspect:

Totally agree with you katy!

At the minute I want Pete to win- even though I hate them all already.

Pete seems the most down to earth out of all of them.

I can never pick a favourite until about half way through. I usually hate them all fairly equally up til then.

good god, where do they find these people

you have Lea, who has big boobs, and my first impression is .. she looks like a man or a bad drag queen

Imogen - another snob who will like George

Mikey and Glyn and self posers, who fancy themselves, Gyn needs to eat some food he is sooo skinny

Dawn - she has a screw loose

Davina keeps mentioning that 2 housemates dont like Transvestites, so expect one to appear

and where are the good looking men........... we havent had one yet

roflmao, nice to see the general public think along the same lines, amazing how I can always tell which ones are going to get boo'd after their little video thing.

Mikey is a male chauvinistic pig so, he won't do well, and Dawn, jeezus, talk about manically depressed, and this Hasslehoff wannabe, I can't wait to see who the final 5 are.

Richard

Yes you are gay, yes we know you like men- yes you want to make it perfectly clear that you love your men.

OK stop it now- the whole gay routine complete with cowboy outfit pushes it a bit too far for my liking.

Over the top- and a complete arse!

Not that I have ANYTHING against gay men mind because I dont.

Leah.... oh my god!!! Anyone else recognise her from Trisha? She is soooo arrogant! I bet she's out first! I might go bookies tomorrow and put a bet on it!!!

The chinese lass - 27? More like 57, surely. She MUST be tellin gporkies about her age - otherwise the effect of 30 ciggies a day

The chinese lass - 27? More like 57, surely. She MUST be tellin gporkies about her age - otherwise the effect of 30 ciggies a day

Aww I like her- bit gobby mind.. but she is down to earth like Pete I reckon.