The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

Just watched the Winners Week programme.....what is Nikki on ~ I notice that she didn't get as much coverage as the others; perhaps it was one long tantrum.

How many times does Grace have to say she's not a bitch....sorry Grace, but you ARE a bitch, love. Who is she trying to convince?

I love the way that Pete's "w*nkers" tic seems to have become just normal....and it was his final word on the show....brilliant.

Did you notice that there was no Pete/Nikki footage? Could it be that he is happy to be away from the mini-psycho?

I did notice that his footage showed more than just his public appearances...could it be that this years winner actually had a life, friends etc before big brother???

How funny was Lea in the nightclub? She looked like she was going to run away!!

I presume that there was no Pete/Nikki footage due to them having to do different things for a while.... although h would be better of without.

She did take his friends along with her to the club night she went to...does she have no friends herself???

My friend saw Lea in a nightclub a few weeks ago - she said her boobs don't look that big in real life!

I watched that prog last night and I found it really interesting.

Did anyone else laugh when Spiral turned up to his record signing in Ireland and all his fans were aged between 11-14? I thought it was soo funny that there were no older women there and he looked so uncomfortable when he was getting mobbed by the teeny brats. classic!

I really liked it when they interviewed Lisa. It was interesting to see that she wasn't going into a media career. I thought it was really cute that she ended up being a plumber. She defintely suits that kind of work.

I thought Richard was funny when he appeared on Richard and Judy. I think he would be really good if he got his own show either on TV or radio.

But how uncomfortable did Petes friends look accompanying Nikki to a nightclub? Pete and Nikki really dont suit each other. They both have completely different lifestyles and attitudes.

Anyway I'm glad for all of them. I hope they enjoy their 15 minutes of fame.

Btw does anyone know what Ashleyne is doing? I saw that she'd got an agent, but that's it.

I thought it was odd that there was very little Ash-a-lyne and yet Jayne, Spirol and Micheal all appeared. Also it wasn't all taken from the week straight after BB finished cos Grace couldn't appear on BBLB just before the 4 ex housemates got voted back in to the house next door cos she was judging some contest in Newquay....

I love Janye! In an echo of the famous eating on the excercise bike incident, she's sitting in this restaurant whilst her agent tells her she's getting her a fitness video deal, and she'll have to lose weight. Jayne nods - and reachesfor the extra chips. Quizzed about her new regime later she says 'well, not tonight, it's curry night tonight'. Don't we all have those days?!

do you think he's a rapist BM?

I don't know. But very few reports of rape to the police are false claims (regardless of the widespread assumption by the public that women always 'cry' rape) so on the balance of probability I wouldn't trust him. It's doubtful he'll be charged or convicted - these cases never result in a conviction because they are so hard to prove.

Yes, I was disappointed at the absence of Aisleyne in the programme. Though I saw a copy of Zoo and noticed they were boasting topless pics of Aisleyne, Imogen, Grace & Jennie. Together with the PAs in nightclubs being put in by Nikki and Lea it's quite amusing how quickly they descend into desparate tactics. I did feel sorry for Lea though, she looked terrified. Loved that Lisa was not at all interested in persuing the usual path and is looking at plumbing instead. And yes, it was hilarious that all of Spirals 'fans' were 8 years old!!