The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

Jenny received only 1% of the last six's votes.

Nikki received 6.5% of the last five's votes.

Richard received 9.2% of the last four's votes.

Aisleyne received 22% of the the last three's votes.

Glyn must have received 39% of the last two's votes

Pete received 61% of the last two's vote.

Without actual figures for the voting, it's not possible to work out the actual percentages on the whole week's votes.

god yeah... shes doin my head in now repeating was Davina said about hundred times.

I could have ripped her throat out for repeating that as many times as what she did. :rant:

Agreed nikki was a total disaster what a mess she looked.

Would question whether she is suitable for that type of programme.

It also would not suprise me if the Pete thing was just a failed attempt to get more votes.

she really lost it in the end.

Thought Richard kept it togrther best throughout.

I'f put that down to excitement and nerves but yes, I agree it was VERY annoying LOL!

Glad Pete won though.... he's a gem.. but he was more OTT than usual too which I actually found a bit annoying when usualy I love and love and love him to bits!

I don't think Nikki & Pete will stay together though.. he won't let her control him and ruin his new found head of 'togetherness'!

huge dose of ketamine, a windowless room and 2 strobe lights set to different frequencies. pipe in the spoken word adaptation of 'black beauty' played backwards, and at random points tip a bucket of urine over her.

that will sort her out.

Nikki needs putting down and quickly! Who is she trying to fool acting all innocent?! She is an attention seeking little brat! Also she is using pete, bless him, he needs to see that! Her face disturbes me! She constantly has it screwed up and has got a jaw like that of a grown man! Eugh! So glad dont have to see that grose thing anymore! :gag:

So glad ash was the final lass! She is class! Shame she didn't win but 3rd is great for her when she never expected it!! :D

her hair, was all over the place when she left

She styled it like that - Aisleynes idea i read on DS. I only saw the frantic backcombing....:gag:

huge dose of ketamine, a windowless room and 2 strobe lights set to different frequencies. pipe in the spoken word adaptation of 'black beauty' played backwards, and at random points tip a bucket of urine over her.

that will sort her out.

Sounds good...where do I sign.

So its all over...another bunch of deviants bites the dust, or in Richards case the pillow.

Pete can now go and spend a hundred grand on Ketamine. He will need it with that over demanding nutcase clung to his side.

Pete does have one redeeming factor though...his love for cats :hihi: .

Jenny the rotund lil chav can now go back to taking cars without the owners consent.

Aisleyne can return to the ghetto with her bredrin and her rice and peas and her Jack and the beantstalk magic makeup....here me now...aiiight.

I still cannot imagine Pete and Nikki together in bed.....he will have to wrap her in masking tape to stop her exploding.

i dotn want pete to win but i might put a bet on him anyway seeing as it is ovios he will.

i cant believe i missed my window of opportunity to put some money on pete winning im such a flipping prik *smacks forhead*

i cant believe i missed my window of opportunity to put some money on pete winning im such a flipping prik *smacks forhead*

............and you could have shared :(

Pete, the guy with tourettes won, How predictable.. :rolleyes: