The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

im so glad to see that sezer is up, get him out dont like how hes talks bout girls like that it wrong

I know! He gives men a bad name by acting like that.

Last night he said something along the lines of "I know I'm staying coz all the little girls will vote for me. Lea will be out because it's mainly women who vote."

Come on everyone - lets give him a shock! :hihi:

The sad thing is though that I'm sure when he gets out many women will be throwing themselves at him which is only going to make him an even more sexist arrogant pig. :rant:

I can't believe Dawn is doing this. Doesn't she realise what an absolute idiot she is making of herself in front of the whole nation :loopy:

I wonder what BB will do? Do you think they will hand over the tapes?

Dawn said she wants the tapes so the public can see her in her unedited entirity - but who cares! :huh:

Loving BB this year anyway. Although i'm a bit confused about where my loyalties lie with Grace and Nicki - can't decide whose side I'm on. :confused:

BB will have pieces of paper signed by Dawn taking away any leg to stand on. The thing about her portrayal being edited is a bit daft when the whole thing is streamed live 24 hours a day (albeit with sound turned off for legal reasons).

I do think this series is turning into a bit of a disaster, though. There'll be big trouble over their letting Shabaz into the house, and the housemates seem to have finally cottoned on to the fact that they can just walk out if they really want to. I think we'll see more walk outs now a precedent has been set. Most previous housemates seemed to genuinely feel that they had to stay there no matter what, for their own pride I suppose.

Well it is small.....compared to his legs :D And yep, Sezer is Roland rant out of costume :hihi:

:suspect:I wouldnt know... i've not been looking... :P

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:That just cracked me up... Roland Rant! :thumbsup:

Moving on, wtached last night and that pr1ck mentioned the 'Bully' term once too often. Bullies are scum and anyone who uses the term is out of order. Sezer out next (if he gets nominated which is unlikely).

I too want him out... i dont think he's as real as he makes out and is playing everyone... a game plan thats going wrong i'd say...

I know! He gives men a bad name by acting like that.

Last night he said something along the lines of "I know I'm staying coz all the little girls will vote for me. Lea will be out because it's mainly women who vote."

Come on everyone - lets give him a shock! :hihi:

The sad thing is though that I'm sure when he gets out many women will be throwing themselves at him which is only going to make him an even more sexist arrogant pig. :rant:

And I'm sorry to say this as well ladies of the world- the women throwing themselves at the sack of ****e are giving the rest of you a bad name!

There's only one way to go- vote sezer out!

Noooooo! keep sEzar the geezer in...he's great TV and he's got women sorted ; he knows that Rich will get the gay vote and that Lea will be the one to go :)

I agree, get Sleazer out, watched it on E4 this morning and him and Mikey just ripped into Richard for slagging off the Welsh Witch. Wasnt it Sleazer that said "I dont like people slagging off or talking about others behind their backs. If you have anything to say, say it and lets get it out in the open and sort it" (or words to that effect).

So Richard told the Welsh Witch that he thought she was boring, plastic and dull. thats his opinion, and I agree, but there was no need for Sleazer to say what he did, calling Richard scum, thats even worse.

Also, they ganged up on him (like they did with Shabaz), over the hiding of the alcohol. in fact when I watched it, it seemed it was Lisa and Pete that were hiding the booze.

GET SLEAZER OUT NOW!!!

And I'm sorry to say this as well ladies of the world- the women throwing themselves at the sack of ****e are giving the rest of you a bad name!

There's only one way to go- vote sezer out!

I'd never throw myself at someone of Sezers character... he's nothing but a jumped up little whiper snapper in my eyes... yeah ok i admit he's a good looking bloke... but has no personality... maybe in his wallet & pants but nowhere else... to me that doesnt count...

Get that sleezer sezer outta da house!

Not sure if any one has said this already..

But Richard wants to leave now. BB may have a complete new set of house mates by the end of the week at this rate!

Have you seen the news? Dawn has gone on hunger strike until Channel 4 hands over all the tapes of her time in the house. She's gone to the police claiming she was held against her will.

That woman is off her head!!

Not sure if any one has said this already..

But Richard wants to leave now. BB may have a complete new set of house mates by the end of the week at this rate!

ur joking no point in going into the house if thier not going to stay :loopy:

Yeah, he went into the Diary Room around 12:30am, after the BIG bust up with Sleazer and Mikey, BB called Sleazer into the DR- IMMEDIATELY-BB was well cheesed off with sleazer- after he kept calling richard SCUM.:o

Richard was threatening to leave, but thankfully, didnt, so my vote went to Sleazer.

So, that would have been Shabaz, Dawn, Bonn-er( :hihi: ) and Richard all out within 2 weeks, What are BB doing............??:huh:

My reckoning was if the "plastics" could have got Rich out, Lea would have been the next to go, and the new comers adopted into thier group, giving them a stronger hold on the house, that Grace thinks she owns!!!! :rant: Rant over

Very true, and that is why he is arrogant and can treat women like crap. Nikki would suit him :hihi:. Even he is sure women will kepp him in which is a possiblity as many women just see Lea and vote. :loopy:

As for this week yes Sezer out. I say thsi only beacuse of the term 'Bully' he used fairly frequently. The arrogance i'll cope with as it's mildly entertaining but as he admits he's a bully then he goes.

It would have been Lea away from that but yes SEZER OUT.

OH and totally forgot as well as being a bully the guy used Staightening Irons. Effin Straighening Irons can you believe him :D