The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

What has become of most of the previous big brother contestants?

Most of them seem to melt into obscurity within a few months after all the hype has warn off.

Unless some follow the big brother script and become an item and fleece as much cash in as they can before splitting up.

Or there is the other alternative and get boob jobs so they can carve out a career by flashing their "thrup'ney bits"off.

CAN ANYONE REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE GOT ON TELEVISION BECAUSE THEY WERE TALENTED, INTELLIGENT, ENTERTAINING , FUNNY, SEXY AND HAD A GREAT PERSONALITY? NO? NEITHER CAN I. HENCE ****E LIKE THIS ON TELLY!

sorry for shouting....

Well it is nearly that time once again when the Mad Big Brother Hits the TV once again..

I wonder if this 1 is going to be better than the rest? how many Freaks r entering the House this time? I want to see a Punch Up instead if the Freaks Siting in the corner Crying their Stupid eyes out..

What do ya all think guys and gals..????

I love Big Brother but I always find the final 4 weeks better viewing than the early weeks - the main reason is when there is too many housemates they're always loud and you cannot follow the conversation coz everyones always talking at the same time!!

:(

It's certainly not my cup of tea but I've always thought it's a bad time to run the series at a time when many teenage viewers may be distracted from their revision studies!

It's certainly not my cup of tea but I've always thought it's a bad time to run the series at a time when many teenage viewers may be distracted from their revision studies!

i agree with ya 100%. but it does bring good tv entertainment

I love Big Brother but I always find the final 4 weeks better viewing than the early weeks - the main reason is when there is too many housemates they're always loud and you cannot follow the conversation coz everyones always talking at the same time!!

:(

true. but the more in the better the arguments happen, if they all sat on their bums.. it would be soo boring. but the last 4 weeks r very exciting and good to watch

Firthandy might be missing form the streets of sheffield this thursday, I will promise to say hi to all the SFers when I am in the diary room.

FA ;-)

Firthandy might be missing form the streets of sheffield this thursday, I will promise to say hi to all the SFers when I am in the diary room.

FA ;-)

lol.. looking forward seeing ya in the diary room.. tell them i said hi lol or i might need some :help:

FA ;-)

Yeah, righto!!

Lesley never mentioned us last year or ever came back to the forum ever again after her 15 minutes of fame!!!

Yeah, righto!!

Lesley never mentioned us last year or ever came back to the forum ever again after her 15 minutes of fame!!!

lol, true, very true

Well I keep eating these KitKats looking for my golden ticket!!!

Lets just hope this yearr we have a Sheffielder in there.

Not heard from Kirky on here for a while. Maybe is locked up in a travellodge in elstree ready to make an apperance on thursday.

FA