The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

We want john tickle back in.

Who's with me...

The problem is that the people who go on it now see the whole thing as a promotion, they don't act "themselves" so it's painfull to watch, the fist one was good as the contestants had no idea what was going on but now it's all so contrived and calculated with everyone trying to be "outrageous" but not so outrageous that they can't get a job at the end of it.

And, I hate Devina "no actual tallent" McColl with a passion.

A friend of mine has arranged her work shifts and holidays around what she thinks the dates are for BB7, and she'll really disappointed if she misses the first night.

Now thats what I call sad.....................

I hate the programme. HATE IT!

There is nothing funnier than mental illness.

C4 are realy scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I'm completely in agreement with you on this, Nick2.

I've been looking forward to BB after really enjoying Celebrity BB earlier this year - but oh dear - someone with Tourette's.....

Is there nothing the production team won't sink to? Surely there are some tv guidelines somewhere to prevent vulnerable people like a Tourette's sufferer from being abused like this?

The idea's horrible..... If this turns out to be true, then BB's just lost themselves another viewer. I thought they'd have learned from the debacle that was BB last year.

StarSparkle

I'm completely in agreement with you on this, Nick2.

I've been looking forward to BB after really enjoying Celebrity BB earlier this year - but oh dear - someone with Tourette's.....

Is there nothing the production team won't sink to? Surely there are some tv guidelines somewhere to prevent vulnerable people like a Tourette's sufferer from being abused like this?

The idea's horrible..... If this turns out to be true, then BB's just lost themselves another viewer. I thought they'd have learned from the debacle that was BB last year.

StarSparkle

I hate to think of someone vunerable being exploited too, but presumably this person applied and wants to participate.

Big Brother is terrible. Have people got nothing better to do than watch other people for 13 ****ing weeks?

I hate to think of someone vunerable being exploited too, but presumably this person applied and wants to participate.

Sometimes you have to protect people from themselves.....

Does this guy with Tourette's really understand what a figure of fun - nay, ridicule - nay, humiliation - BB are going to try and make of him nationally? Does he truly have a concept of what he's letting himself in for?

I don't think it's right having him on there, I really don't.

StarSparkle

I always have and always will, love it love it love it!!! Bring it on!

I always have and always will, love it love it love it!!! Bring it on!

But what about big brother? :huh:

OK so I am sad I love it can not wait .

Ive heard that they are doing a 'Charlie and the chocolate factory' type thing where there is one ticket in special packs of Kitkats!!.......Find the ticket and your a house mate!!!! :loopy: Barmy!