The Great Big Big Brother Megathread

o great! just what we need. another boring reality tv show with some of the worlds most attention seeking people in it.

I do admit that in the early days i did watch a little bit of it, but i stopped watching it about 3 series ago and i dont even remember the last one.

All i can say is that i pray that this is the last series as it's just getting silly now.

I can't remember who suggested it but they should run the whole series with all the numpties in the house but not have any of it on TV or even film it. They could just make up the results and evict people at random, they would all come out expecting a big crowd and to be famous, just to be told to go get a bloody job having just wasted weeks of their lives.

:banana:

channel4 wouldnt make any money from that, though, would they?

hmmmmmm....18 May is at least a week earlier than the usual start (usually the last Friday in May), and also it's a Thursday.

Also, E4 usually start showing the audition tapes about two weeks's before the start of BB, but when I checked the programme guide on Sky for E4 for the next week, there's no sign of that.

A friend of mine has arranged her work shifts and holidays around what she thinks the dates are for BB7, and she'll really disappointed if she misses the first night.

So this is going to be on while the world cup is on? Great scheduling. I know what I will be watching.

And no, it wont be big brother :)

So this is going to be on while the world cup is on? :)

Really? :rolleyes: great - 2 channels I won't be watching then! :mad:

I want a refund :rant:

Said on the radio this morning - 17 (!!!) housemates, longest run ever and..........housemates will be allowed to discuss nominations.

There is also a rumour being put around one of the contestants has touretts (sp?) syndrome.....:|

C4 are said to be calling out all the stops because BB is up against "celebrity" X Factor and "celebrity" Love Island....

I can't remember who suggested it but they should run the whole series with all the numpties in the house but not have any of it on TV or even film it. They could just make up the results and evict people at random, they would all come out expecting a big crowd and to be famous, just to be told to go get a bloody job having just wasted weeks of their lives.

:banana:

Bit like that show when they pretended to take some of those people into space. I really enjoyed that.

No doubt this offal will be turning up on all the news media filling spare minutes and column inches with inane drivel, obviating the attempts by sane people to avoid it altogether.

Maybe Bartfarst's pals in the Armed Forces could do us all a favour and send in a Tornado GR4 to turn the whole place into a smoking crater.

Now that I would watch.

There is also a rumour being put around one of the contestants has touretts (sp?) syndrome.....:|

There is nothing funnier than mental illness.

C4 are realy scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Wipee! I actually wanted to go on this for the money, but other things prevailed!

Forgot bout the world cup... England aint gonna win like but still better then Big Brother 7!?! 7!?!

Hehe BB just makes me think of Summer so I am happy is on its way! You usually have a fair selection of nutters on it which can make for funny viewing at times. Trying to think of the wierdest contestant is a hard choice...