Supermarkets in Sheffield: what are your favourites and your most hated and why?

My favourite is dependent on a number of things:

Morrisons for price

Tescoes for tottie

Sainsburys for space in the aisles and for posh food

My most hated:

Morrisons for the fat, stupid customers and staff

Sainsburys for price and the snobby clientelle

Therefore, my fave is Tesco - abbeydale road

least fave is Morrisons Meadowhead

However, i do my shopping in that Morrisons - as i am skint!

Oh, what a life, so full of so many choices and contradictions..............:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I shop at Tesco its quite cheap and decent quality,its close to where I live at netherthorpe and to be honest I have tried the others and they aernt as good.

Sainsbury or Tesco.. Morrisons :gag:

I shop at Tesco`s on Infmary Road, its ideal as well as the tram stops outside.

Worse is the Co-op in town, handy for the stuff I need quickly, but their isles are small, and they are always filling the shelves up when I am in, and you cannot move for boxes, plus hardly anyone on the tills.

as a fat stupid morrisons user I resent that remark :mad:

besides once you get in them they are all the same to me. they have all spawned from the same cell I think.

i use it too, but it is a bizarre place:hihi:

I hate all Supermarkets as a believe they are evil, and i therefore avoid them as much as possible and try and shop local!

I shop at Tesco`s on Infmary Road, its ideal as well as the tram stops outside.

Worse is the Co-op in town, handy for the stuff I need quickly, but their isles are small, and they are always filling the shelves up when I am in, and you cannot move for boxes, plus hardly anyone on the tills.

Watch out for me Pete as I go in there. I'm always in late Friday nights mostly :D

Marks and Spencer at Meadowhall. I loathe Meadowhall itself though!.

i dont know why people think sainsburys is more expensive and snobby.. they check most of their prices agaist tesco now apparently.

...however, although i prefer to shop at sainsburys, the one at crystal peaks is also the one i hate most.. simply cause i work there

We use the Co Op in Hillsborough and Tesco on Infirmary Road, and occassionally Morrison's at Hillsborough cos they do the nice frozen Pizzas I like for tea.

Question though, why is it that the Co Op STILL don't do Chip and Pin, nearly 6 months after it started?! :loopy:

We use the Co Op in Hillsborough and Tesco on Infirmary Road, and occassionally Morrison's at Hillsborough cos they do the nice frozen Pizzas I like for tea.

Question though, why is it that the Co Op STILL don't do Chip and Pin, nearly 6 months after it started?! :loopy:

Our Co-Op did Chip&Pin for a couple of months but they had trouble with the system, so now it's back to signing!