Sign in to follow this  

Ex's is it possible to...

be jelouse (not sure how to spell that lol!) of your partners ex even though you've never actually met them? :help:

Why would you be? They are an ex for a reason ain't they ?

yes thats true i guess

i think so yes.. perhaps its knowing that he/she has felt something for that person in the past and possibly been with them in a more intimate way.. there is that lieelt bit of your mind that thinks that if something was there between them before then could it happen again.. or maybe, it may be the idea that they have shared so much between them and you are jelous that he shared this with her and not with you, even though you may not even have been on the scene then and you dont know her....

if that makes the slightest bit of sense? X

I didn't mean to sound rude mate :( I guess if there is still an element of feeling there it is possible to feel jealous..

be jelouse (not sure how to spell that lol!)

jealous :thumbsup:

depends on why they split and if there are feelings still on either or both sides.. have you never split up with someone that you still liked?

i think so yes.. perhaps its knowing that he/she has felt something for that person in the past and possibly been with them in a more intimate way.. there is that lieelt bit of your mind that thinks that if something was there between them before then could it happen again.. or maybe, it may be the idea that they have shared so much between them and you are jelous that he shared this with her and not with you, even though you may not even have been on the scene then and you dont know her....

if that makes the slightest bit of sense? X

it makes perfect sense

Depends on the state of your relationship with your partner and your own degree of self confidence I guess.

I know my ex-partners new boyfriend quite well; he spends some time looking after my daughter. He's a decent guy and I'm very sure of my r'ship with my daughter so thats cool.

My new girlfriend introduced me to her son's father the other day. He's a nice guy too. No problem.

What is there to be jealous of, Katy?

I suppose it depends on whether you were the dumper or the dumpee. If they broke it off with you there's probably going to be some jealously of their wanting to be with that other person more than you.

Depends on the state of your relationship with your partner and your own degree of self confidence I guess.

I know my ex-partners new boyfriend quite well; he spends some time looking after my daughter. He's a decent guy and I'm very sure of my r'ship with my daughter so thats cool.

My new girlfriend introduced me to her son's father the other day. He's a nice guy too. No problem.

What is there to be jealous of, Katy?

im not too sure there is anything to be jealouse of it was just a general question that got me thinking

depends on why they split and if there are feelings still on either or both sides.. have you never split up with someone that you still liked?

thats it i mean how would you know if they still had feelings for their ex i mean its hardly something you would say to your new partner is it?