I Miss My Hendersons!!!

Im down to my last quarter bottle of Hendos. I have to get to Sheffield to get more because the little shop that sold it here has closed, but Dibsy has put a hit out on me.

Im down to my last quarter bottle of Hendos. I have to get to Sheffield to get more because the little shop that sold it here has closed, but Dibsy has put a hit out on me.

............and I'm watching you :evil:

Hi Deancahill

If its all you want Hendersons relish then I will send you some down.

I had the unfortunate time when I lived for a while in Dorset and could'nt get my hendersons, so I no your problem.

Send me a pm if you want any hendersons sending.

Hi Deancahill

If its all you want Hendersons relish then I will send you some down.

I had the unfortunate time when I lived for a while in Dorset and could'nt get my hendersons, so I no your problem.

Send me a pm if you want any hendersons sending.

Thanks for the offer but i'll be visiting Sheffield next weekend anyway so i'll be stocking up!!! Good job i drive an estate car!!!!:thumbsup:

I'll swap ya it all for some of this crap (Scrumpy) any day!!!:thumbsup:

Hi Dean

I work for Parcelforce and we used to collect from hendersons and deliver it around the world to Sheffield ex pats who needed the sheffield home comfort.

If you give them a ring i'm sure they send you down an emergency load.

Regards

Ken

i moved to doncaster & missed my hendo's not that far away i know. me & my mum used to do a swap, she looked all over for mushroom stroganoff packets which i could get so she bought me relish & i got her the packets. last time she got me 3 bottles, two red & white stripe bottles & an orange lable bottle, the next day i went to my local corner shop & they sell it in there now. it's slowly getting sold out side of sheffield which is good i supose but i loved the fact that they only sold it there as it was part of buying it, having to go to sheffield specially for the hendo's.

Weigh & Save in Exmouth now sell the stuff, so no more trips to Sheffield for me, (well not for that anyway)

Check other W&S?

Weigh & Save in Exmouth now sell the stuff

Wow must be run by ex Sheffelders

I'm lucky enough to have my bottle of Hendersons sent to me with a personalised label. Home made chips and Hendersons made me the man I am today, so I'll be contacting my lawyers soon :D

Hi Saxonleigh

You can get hendersons relish in asda the one near the dome and the one at carcroft. I know because I get it there....

hope it helps

cheers jauntyone

If anyone's ever marooned in North Warks, the Plough at Mancetter (just off the A5) has Hendo's on every table. Landlord picks it up on walking trips to the Peaks. Crackin pies too. Luckily he's happy to sell me the odd bottle too!