Can you take dogs on Cleethorpes Beach?

Hi

Off to seaside for the day at the weekend, can you take dogs on Cleethorpes beach?

J.x

I took my girlfriend on there and no one complained.

Last I heared, dogs arent allowed on the beach there, but its been a while since I was there but I doubt if anythings changed.

Nope, you have to walk past the leisure center before the dogs are allowed on the beach. But the horses and donkeys are allowed on and crap everywhere. :suspect:

For information, you can take dogs on Cleethorpes beach out of season (something like October to April). Bikertec is correct in saying that if you go past the leisure centre dogs are allowed. IMO this is the nicest part of the beach anyway.

Nope. Thank god! Only out of season...although it doesn't stop some people (and they are generally the ones that don't have pooper scooper things)...

Bikertek...I believe (not 100% certain) that the donkey and pony owners do routinely clean up their crap...they were doing that on Saturday anyway!

Nope. Thank god! Only out of season...although it doesn't stop some people (and they are generally the ones that don't have pooper scooper things)...

Bikertek...I believe (not 100% certain) that the donkey and pony owners do routinely clean up their crap...they were doing that on Saturday anyway!

I think that you'll find most of us dog owners clean up our dog's crap too :suspect::thumbsup:

I think that you'll find most of us dog owners clean up our dog's crap too :suspect::thumbsup:

Well I certainly do - any good dog owner will do so

I think that you'll find most of us dog owners clean up our dog's crap too

I think most is being a bit optomistic.

'Some' might be a better choice of words.

:)

If you have ever been you will know the tide goes nearly a mile out and I was warned off for walking my dogs that far out so they could have a swim. We didn't even go near the front beach. :huh: