Where to take old clothes ?

Hi, we've just had a wardrobe clearout ang got loads of binbag fulls of clothes we don't use anymore, where is the closest place I can take them for charity etc? I'm up in Grenoside.

Cheers.

Hello,

There's a Charity clothes bin, (it's near all the other recycling bins in the car park) at Morrisons in Ecclesfield and Asda in Chapeltown.

xxx

I think the closest charity shop to you would be St Luke’s on Station road Chapeltown

I recently had a bag left outside my house by the Children's Hospital asking for donations which they then collected. Maybe worth giving them a call to see if they want it?

Hello,

There's a Charity clothes bin, (it's near all the other recycling bins in the car park) at Morrisons in Ecclesfield and Asda in Chapeltown.

xxx

There is one in B&Qs carpark too (the Heeley one, don't know about the Darnal one) I think there is a shoe bin too.

I recently had a bag left outside my house by the Children's Hospital asking for donations which they then collected. Maybe worth giving them a call to see if they want it?

It is actually an organisation called ClothesAid that does these collections and then makes donations to the hospital.

Their contact details are here:

http://www.clothesaid.co.uk/contact_us.html

It is actually an organisation called ClothesAid that does these collections and then makes donations to the hospital.

Their contact details are here:

http://www.clothesaid.co.uk/contact_us.html

Thanks for that - I knew there was another organisation name on the bag, but I couldn't think what it was.