Naked calendar volunteers needed

I can name 10 men on ere who would look good naked, but I am not one to mention names :)

I better be one of them or I'll run off and pig out on the ice cream.

Wilf

I better be one of them or I'll run off and pig out on the ice cream.

Wilf

Oh thats spooky you are one of the ten, how u know that, you been reading my mind :thumbsup:

Oh thats spooky you are one of the ten, how u know that, you been reading my mind :thumbsup:

It's one of my other skills.

Wilf, mind reader and birthday suit wearer par excelllence

I'll have a go as long as its for charity. We have to try everything at least once. I can be the one that makes everyone laugh :hihi:

im not a very pretty sight wi no clothes on tho... just so ya warned in advance

im not a very pretty sight wi no clothes on tho... just so ya warned in advance

Mmmmmmm, lets see :hihi:

I can name 10 men on ere who would look good naked, but I am not one to mention names :)

I'm too modest to allow my name to go forward Spiderpete - but thanks for thinking about me. :rolleyes:

How about you volunteering eh?

Last Sunday The N.E German Shepherd Dog rescue Rocky Fund did a great nude 2007 calendar shoot at The Ryedale Folk Museum - yes you do have to cloth off but everyone involved had a great day.we all obviously felt really embarassed but as soon as the shoot started we all thought, what the hell its our charity, its only like the W.I calender, nobody sees anything, well only the photographer.

P.S.if anyone would like to buy a 2007 GSD Rescue calender they will be £10 each - just let me know.

Oh you missed your chance today- you could have asked some of the desperates in the one night stand thread :hihi: